My fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fix

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Agree we all need our fix & none better than WiT & enjoy your tyme here. 8-)[/font]

My fix

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Welcome tyme4me2fly. Glad you found us. Great bunch of folks here. As you can tell by my screen name, I too, suffer from the affliction. No worries though, this is the place to be treated. Have yourself some fun. [/font]

My fix

Welcome back into the fold! Awesome community growing here.

My fix

[p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Hey Buddy,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Glad you found the neighborhood.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Many folks here were past WG's and[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]cast into cyberspace without warning.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]The great folks here, took the bull by the horns[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and built a new neighborhood without bullies,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]no stand in the corner issues and no post police[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]for innocent statements of timepiece opinions.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]This is an area of creativity, friends, great folks who[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]like to exchange idea's, show their grails, and contemplate[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]great designs, and just enjoy the true meaning of friendship[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and civility.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]This site will and is imho, a model of civility and grace for the internet to follow.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Welcome aboard, and always remember, if you have a watch worth only one dollar,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and it's really beat up, if it means a lot to you, then it's a grail to admire by all,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]because you like it and we all want to share in your joy.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]So kick back, pull up a comfortable chair, and post, thread, and just have fun.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]glad you made it, spread the word.[/font][/em][/strong][/p]

My fix

Welcome to the best forum for watch enthusiasts. There are no watches too small, too big, too inexpensive, or too expensive here.

My fix

[quote source=/post/58228/thread timestamp=)4)))3)3)) author=@tyme4me2fly]Thank you to all who are responsible for developing this website. I have been jonesing for a watch forum fix since WG went down. Finally can get my fix again. Happy to be a member. [/quote]Don't be a voyer, start posting! Your words are just as important as anybody's. Welcome to the gang![br]

My fix

[font face=comic sans ms color=#29)9e6 size=4]Welcome to the Forum. Glad you found your way here.[/font]

My fix

[div align=center][font face=comic sans ms color=#f5)4)d size=5][/font][font color=#e652)9 size=5] Welcome ! [/font][/div]

My fix

Welcome! Grab one of these umbrella drinks and relax.
bad_boys_2).gif

[br]

My fix

[quote source=/post/59523/thread timestamp=)4)))93775 author=@jimz][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Hey Buddy,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Glad you found the neighborhood.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Many folks here were past WG's and[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]cast into cyberspace without warning.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]The great folks here, took the bull by the horns[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and built a new neighborhood without bullies,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]no stand in the corner issues and no post police[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]for innocent statements of timepiece opinions.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]This is an area of creativity, friends, great folks who[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]like to exchange idea's, show their grails, and contemplate[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]great designs, and just enjoy the true meaning of friendship[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and civility.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]This site will and is imho, a model of civility and grace for the internet to follow.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]Welcome aboard, and always remember, if you have a watch worth only one dollar,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]and it's really beat up, if it means a lot to you, then it's a grail to admire by all,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]because you like it and we all want to share in your joy.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]So kick back, pull up a comfortable chair, and post, thread, and just have fun.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)c)9e6]glad you made it, spread the word.[br][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][/quote]Welcome to Wit - Jimz welcome message says it all - so again welcome and enjoy!![br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom