Bill's Baltimore Blog #15: Yamaha On Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetraveler

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
[SUP]My motivation and intent:
[/SUP]
I have temporarily moved to Baltimore County, Maryland to help my wife care for her ailing mother. I generally find the relocation experience to be interesting at the least, sometimes amusing, and in many cases, quite exciting.

Having spent most of my adult life in the Louisiana Deep South, I am struck by the historical, cultural and societal differences, and sometimes similarities, found in these two regions of our USA. Additionally, my coincidental recent retirement adds to the adjustments being required at this stage of my life. I'm taking it as adventure.

My intent with this series of posted topics is admittedly in part to document my experiences for my own enjoyment of the process. And I hope that some of my WiT friends will enjoy and find it interesting and/or entertaining as well.

As subject matter presents itself, I will present it here. And thanks for your indulgence!

I guarantee that you would never see this in Louisiana:

1fdcKU.jpg

And as always... Thanks for lookin', WiTs!!! :applaud:

climate or weather ?

some say warming arctic has weakened the polar vortex...

like the colloquial idiom that reflects the inherent ambiguities of our times; " yeah, no " " no, yeah "

but; unless i was sick i wudda found; a garage, overhang,tarp.

in my child hood u had 1 coat...and stored it in moth balls come spring... parents raised in gr8 depression...

Two wheels, or four wheels, and ice, don't mix.:no: Mother Nature is doing the owner of this bike a favor.:grin

Bill, once again you have come to Mary and her mom’s rescue. You are to be commended.
You set the husband/son in law bar pretty damn high!

Bill your a trooper for sure in helping Mary out with her mom. We came to Baltimore about
10 years age after our daughter became a Johns Hopkins student. We have always enjoyed
the Baltimore vibe. Some differences from our Left Coast home, but I love the history, row
houses and food.
There is a bargain shop / 2nd hand store, aptly named Scratch & Dent, where we bought
house-hold items for our daughter. Only in ... .

Thanks for sharing, Bill.

Brrrrrrr...way too cold for this Bay Area guy! We're weather wimps out here! :grin

I initially thought you moved AGAIN for Mary and her mom...but I didn’t realize your initial post here was replay with additions to to that initial post....so.....I take back everything nice I said about you a few posts up at #5....lol

I initially thought you moved AGAIN for Mary and her mom...but I didn’t realize your initial post here was replay with additions to to that initial post....so.....I take back everything nice I said about you a few posts up at #5....lol

blah blah blah...PG picks up check at next MIDLANTIC watch gentlemen grub & go WGTG

violation ROR read on rule

( jk...of course...kudos net fetish morphs into 3 amigos )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom