Happy New Year! Celebrate the end of 2018 with 15% OFF watches or accessories

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Happy New Year!
Celebrate the end of 2018 with 15% OFF any watch or accessory on our website

Happy New Year!

Celebrate the end of 2018 with 15% OFF any watch or accessory on our website. Our inventory is running low, so check below for what we have available, more details are on our website.

!!! These 2018 Raven watches below will be the last to have the ETA 2824 movements for the near future as movement supplies are being cut by ETA in 2019 and we will be looking at different movement options from Sallita, Miyota, and Seiko for 2019. !!!
15% off with this code
15for2018
Expiration date: Jan 5, 2019
Current Inventory

Here are some of the watches we have available at this time, check the website for additional models and inventory numbers.
Raven Trekker, Blue Dial, No Date, Brushed Bezel, Shown on the 20mm leather strap that is available as an accessory.

Only 3 Available
Raven Trekker, Gray Dial, No Date, Brushed Bezel, Shown on an aftermarket MN strap. All Trekker watches ship on the steel bracelet.

Only 3 Available
Raven Trekker, Black Dial, Date, Black lumed Bezel. Shown on the stainless steel bracelet that all Trekker watches ship with.

Only 5 Available
Raven Endeavour, Black Dial, Date, Shown on 22mm handmade leather strap that is available as an accessory. All Endeavour watches ship on a stainless steel bracelet.

Only 10 Available
Raven Venture II, Blue Dial, Brushed Bezel, Shown on the stainless steel bracelet that all Venture watches come with.

Only 25 Available
Raven Venture II, Black Dial, Blue accents, Brushed Bezel, Shown on the Venture bracelet. This watch is also available with a matte black ceramic bezel insert.

Only 3 Available
Upcoming projects for 2019...

We had a great 2018 year as we increased our production and models from the previous year. So looking ahead to next year I am excited to be designing a few new models and possibly bringing back some older watches as well.

Some of the new models in design at this time include a 42mm chronograph that will house the new Seiko NE88 movement. We are also designing a 40mm diver that will be priced under $400. Another design I am working on is a 38mm field watch, no bezel with a steel bracelet, probably housing the SW200. Some of the watches I am considering to bring back include the Deep Tech and the Defender. More details coming soon!

Have a Happy New Year,
Steve Laughlin

49332838_2129516030402177_3722867855352397824_o.jpg

Hum the chrono and the deep tech will have to take a look when Steve brings them out. For now brown leather strap 22mm for my Endeavour . Thanks Mike for posting! Happy New Year to you and your family! A nice quiet New Years this past week as been hell in the ED!

Thanks Mike. All the best to you and the family. Enjoy the peace and quiet.

320618.gif

:outstand:​Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike!

The Trekkers are really sharp indeed!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom