Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmot

Tyme Twister
I know nothing of the super hero's. I don't read comics, and I don't watch TV, and I don't go to the movies. Oh, I used to, decades ago, but not for a long, long time. I used to watch Superman on TV, and Batman too. That was in the 50's and 60's. These newer guys, never watched them. That said, I was really digging the Captain America watch when it was released by Invicta, because to me it is a red, white, and blue patriotic watch. 'Merica! Yeah baby!

I also read all the hate comments from WiT's about this watch. I don't care. I dig it. That's good enough for me. :)

On to the photo's. It has a lot of cool details.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks for lookin' :)

Tom....that’s super. If you enjoy it, that’s all that counts.
Believe me...that’s th story of my watch collection.

First of all Tom ....
55e7313874cd338aabfdaa047436a583.jpg

Great lookin watch , you rock it quite well .

BTW, Captain America dates back to 1941 and and has been pretty much a Marvel staple since 1964 . I'm takin the girls on a Marvel Cruise next year maybe I should get me a Captain America to wear to the Bon Voyage.

Mad congrats my friend !!

You definitely have to wear that piece on the 4th of july! Enjoy the new addition.

Congrats on the Capt. America TIMEpiece. But the Capt dates back to WWII. Enjoy that patriotic TIMEpiece.

rule one. wear what ya like....
congrats i love the color

Tom is definately MARVELED by his new watch!:grin

:salute:Congratz Sir!:salute:

If I were to get one, this would definitely be the one. Great pics! Congratulations and enjoy.

cd9c906a-4d72-400f-8069-6cbb8469d299.jpg

"If a man wants to wear a Captain America watch, then GOT DAMMIT he should be allowed to wear a Captain America watch"

Tom, excellent choice and gots to love Red-White-Blue for sure.
If I had to choose, I'd go with what you got.

Man!!! This is one epic piece!!! The ultimate USA piece. Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom