New Seiko Ladies You Cannot Go Wrong This Christmas...

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
http://www.gnomonwatches.com/presage-automatic-ladies-red-ref-srry027-srp853j1

Back in 2010, a Seiko mechanical watch inspired by the glamour of the cocktail bar and designed especially for the Japanese market started to attract attention on the world's watch blogs, forums, and websites. In the months and years that followed, the watch became famous, and it has come to be coveted by Seiko fans all over the world. Today, we offer a series in our all-mechanical Presage collection that is based on this watch. In doing so, we bow delightedly to the wishes of Seiko enthusiasts, and we raise our grateful cocktail glasses to them all.
SeikoSRRY027-2.jpg
Seiko Presage Automatic Ladies - Red Ref. SRRY027 / SRP853J1
The new Presage Cocktail Time models just released this year is part of the Presage collection, which was launched by Seiko in 2016. Riding on the successful launch of the limited edition “Starlight” duos (SARY085/087), that feature a fantastic night-sky blue dial and the flowery cream white versions dubbed “Sakura Hubuki” based on International Bar Association World Champion, bartender Hisashi Kishi’s cocktails. Today, Seiko has partnered with him with yet another refined and elegant collection of limited edition cocktail, the Presage Automatic Ladies - Red Ref. SRRY027 / SRP853J1 and specifically for the first time, it is mend for the ladies.

The Presage Automatic Ladies - Red Ref. SRRY027 / SRP853J1 measures 33.8mm in diameter and 11.3mm thin, making it the first Cocktail Presage catered just for the ladies, who are looking for an elegant timepiece that is more petite. Further, the Cocktail features an old-school box hardlex crystal on the front side, adding a nice vintage touch from the past.

SeikoSRRY027-5.jpg
Bordeaux Red textured dial with sunburst effect
The SRRY027 / SRP853J1 features a beautiful sunburst dial and in a color not commonly seen on Seikos. The bordeaux red dial one of the most striking features of this watch, which has the easily recognizable and well-defined sunburst effect on its dial that gives out shine depending on the light condition.

The faceted polished applied hour markers are inspired by the stem of a cocktail glass and set out to be a great contrast with the beautiful textured dial. Further, the hours and minutes hands are also in faceted lance-shaped, synonymous with the rest of the Presage collection.

SeikoSRRY027-4.jpg
Elegant. Sexy. Seductive.
Powered by Seiko's automatic caliber, 4R35. The reliable movement operates at 21,600 BPH (3 Hertz) with hacking and hand winding capabilities. It has 23 jewels with a power reserve of approximately 41 hours through a Spron 110 mainspring.

For a nice finishing touch, the watch comes fitted with an elegant 5-link steel metal bracelet, featuring a deployment clasp with push-button release. The Seiko Cocktail Time also has a signed crown and water resistant to 50 meters.

SeikoSRRY027-8.jpg
Exhibition back for movement admiration
Summing things up, the Seiko Presage Automatic Ladies - Red Ref. SRRY027 / SRP853J1 is a great looking watch that we believe most ladies will love. Be it to match their red leather handbags or stilettos, this is a color you cannot go wrong. It is undoubtedly a good refresh to the Presage Cocktail collection, inspired by Japanese unique domestic cocktail. If you ladies, are in the market for a Presage cocktail, finally it is here, this is probably the model you will be looking for. It's unique dial at a petite size, undoubtedly will make its way one way or another into a ladies collection.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Maker: Seiko Japan

Movement: Caliber 4R35. Seiko Automatic.

Accuracy: -35/+45 sec per day

Dial: Red with facetted applied indexes

Luminous: NA

Date: 3 O'clock

Case: Stainless steel

Crown: Push-in. Signed Crown

Lug: 16mm

Crystal: Box shaped glass. Display caseback.

Strap: Stainless steel

Water resistance: 50m

Dimensions: 33.8mm in diameter, 40.4mm lug to lug, 11.3mm thick

Power Reserve: ~41 hours
SeikoSRRY027-1.jpg
SeikoSRRY027-7.jpg
SeikoSRRY027-6.jpg

Would like that color in the regular size but nice they have one made sized for the ladies.

Got one of those on order for my wife, I missed it for Christmas and Valentines, but will use it for an anniversary present.

I finally got the one I had ordered out of Hong Kong. The seller had sent me an email that the one he had was scratched and he was sourcing another. I am glad he did and it is absolutely beautiful, pictures just do not do it justice. I am glad he checked before sending.

Back
Top Bottom