https://www.h2o-watch.com/helberg/helberg-ch5.html

20% ends today code = h2ohelberg20

SUBTOTAL EUR 279.00
DISCOUNT (H2OHELBERG20) -EUR 55.80
SHIPPING & HANDLING (WORLD WIDE DELIVERY - DELIVER BY COUNTRY) EUR 55.00
GRAND TOTAL EUR 278.20

278.2 Euro equals
315.23 United States Dollar

[FONT=&quot]The example for the HELBERG CH5 PILOT ONE are the pilot watches from the second World War with it´s special, reduced design. With clear and easily readable numbers and maker these pilot watches are easy to read under all circumstances.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The fine brushed SS 316L watch case with polished areas is a modern interpretation of the classic pilot design. We are using strong glowing SWISS SuperLumiNova C3 for the dial and handset. The Miyota 9015 automatic movement will show always the precise time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The HELBERG CH5 PILOT ONE will be delivered in standard with the smooth, black leather strap in pilot design. The optional 22mm wide bracelet made from SS 316L could be ordered additionally on your demand.[/FONT]
Spezification:HELBERG CH5 PILOT ONE
Case material:Stainless Steel / 316L / V4A
Diameter:45mm
Length:54mm
Height:13.50mm
Lug width::22mm
Bezel:Fixed
Dial:Matt black / SWISS Super-LumiNova C3
Handset:Chromed / SWISS Super-LumiNova C3
Movement:Miyota 9015 / Automatic
Standard Packaging:HELBERG CH5 PILOT ONE, black leather strap,
screw driver, warranty card, watch box
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HELBERG CH5 PILOT ONE (right side) / HELBERG CH5 PILOT TWO (left side) lume comparison:

HELBERG_CH5_LUME-750.gif

helberg-ch5-pilot-one-001-1000.jpg
helberg-ch5-pilot-one-006-1000.jpg
helberg-ch5-pilot-one-007-1000.jpg

helberg-ch5-pilot-two-001-1000.jpg
[/FONT]

​Two very sharp executions with impressive stats. Thanks Mike.

Helberg CH5 Pilot One and Two Miyota 9015/Sapphire = $315.23 includes S&H

Helberg CH5 Pilot One and Two Miyota 9015/Sapphire = $315.23 includes S&H

I was looking at my watches I have this ch5 one found my recipt actually bought in Jan 2015. Paid 299 with 68.75 to ship.

When I was posting this, I thought to myself that you had it. I just couldn't recall what the total price was including the S&H.

Mike, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you might have me on this one!

I came into Black Friday looking for a Pilot...something different, well made, not too expensive. But I was looking at all of the other deals and never really could settle on anything.

I was sitting here making my final decisions on what to buy, and I saw this post. I think this might be what I've been looking for.

I'm gonna take an hour and think about it. But I think I'm going with Pilot 1.

I woulda included this in my Top 10 list if I'd seen it. I did look at the H20 website over the weekend with the 20% code, but I didn't notice the CH5.

Thanks Mike!

Thinking about the time difference I didn't want to wait any longer in case the coupon code expired early.

Just placed my order!

Mine came to $326 with the PayPal currency upcharge. Only $10 more....but why isn't it ever in our favor?

Thanks again Mike!!!!

Anybody know how long it takes Clemens to ship stuff when it's already in stock? :)

Congrats on finding a pilot watch. The no date would have been my choice as well.

The only orders I've had from Clemens were always advance orders and there was a significant wait. I did order some in stock straps and custom buckles that arrived withing ten days or so.

h2o_orca_24mm_ss-buckle_002.jpg

Congrats on finding a pilot watch. The no date would have been my choice as well.

The only orders I've had from Clemens were always advance orders and there was a significant wait. I did order some in stock straps and custom buckles that arrived withing ten days or so.

h2o_orca_24mm_ss-buckle_002.jpg

For 55 Euros I was hoping for 2 day DHL :lol:

Hopefully for that price you are right TC. The package was so small with the straps and buckles it was shipped by Deutsche Post. The watches were expedited when they finally shipped out. This being the first sale ever, who knows if the S&H method has been downgraded or remained the same.:dunno: With this being the holiday season that also could slow things down.

Hopefully for that price you are right TC. The package was so small with the straps and buckles it was shipped by Deutsche Post. The watches were expedited when they finally shipped out. This being the first sale ever, who knows if the S&H method has been downgraded or remained the same.:dunno: With this being the holiday season that also could slow things down.

I have come to love DHL, especially in and out of Germany. Maybe.....

Thanks Mike. This will be my first pilots watch. It stands out on it’s own. I happen to have a bracelet that’s almost a perfect match aside from the clasp.

When I ordered mine it came Fed ex and arrived a total of 5 days after I ordered not bad since I live almost on the moon compared to you big city folk. It is a great watch congrats. Don't know about DHL they are scared to come to the Rez they don't deliver here.

When I ordered mine it came Fed ex and arrived a total of 5 days after I ordered not bad since I live almost on the moon compared to you big city folk. It is a great watch congrats. Don't know about DHL they are scared to come to the Rez they don't deliver here.

Thank you! That's great to hear! I'll be waiting for the FEDEX guy then.....:cheers:

once Clemens processed the order the watches I've ordered have come very quickly. 2-3 days. Straps have taken longer. But that's once the order is processed. Like Mike my two orders were pre-ordered so when the order processed was when the watch came in stock.

I think those of you who grabbed this got a great deal on a great looking watch.

Back
Top Bottom