Virtuoso part two... Picking up the Tungsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsr

Tyme Machine
Had an "Oh CRAP" moment on eBay last week when a Virtuoso with the tungsten bracelet came up in my price range on a buy it now. Although this puts me squarely in the NBZ, I'm still glad I picked it up. It's a beautiful watch, and my first Sellita movement. I love the weight of these puppies!

26177285179_5cbc8486b0_c.jpg
37243393454_068ae00850_c.jpg

26177285629_196355cdc9_c.jpg
37243393654_1bb5faec88_c.jpg

In any case, I'm a huge fan of these Tungsten Androids. The weight and build quality just scream high end, and I really like the styling. Can't wait to see Wing put a new Aragon tungsten product out.

That's really nice. Titanium bracelet or Tungsten Bracelet? Looks great! Congrats!

Nice score, Robert. I love the heft of a tungsten piece. Congrats, and enjoy!

:outstand:A big congratulations, Robert! :up::applaud:

Very well made Android. I miss those styles today with Aragon. I too hope Wing brings back these styles and goes back to the Swiss movement. I doubt that will happen. Enjoy your classic!

I agree that Wing's Tungsten pieces are great. I have a Virtuoso skelly and love it. I seented this one and am glad you grabbed it. Well done!

35460933762_5d95c08529_z.jpg

Terrific pick up. Wing's tungsten Virtuosos are outstanding.

I agree that Wing's Tungsten pieces are great. I have a Virtuoso skelly and love it. I seented this one and am glad you grabbed it. Well done!

Yeah, I think i saw it about 10 minutes after he posted. I wasted some time with a best offer, and got about 10 bucks knocked off his price so I could pretend it was a bargain. :hmm:

Tungsten is just a cool material and a looker for sure. A big congrats Robert and my Skelly "T" is a favorite of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom