Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
12311081_10153717757928851_3146218067972074931_n.jpg

Full hour of Invicta Watch Disney Timepieces Tonight on Evine at 11pmET live from Cabo!

22539679_10155762564598851_2888146091145043667_n.jpg

22549722_10155762564868851_3923566790342822143_n.jpg

22450118_10155762565028851_5804847603270706333_n.jpg

22406142_10155762565208851_819311438634779530_n.jpg

22406414_10155762565308851_3205210579248645318_n.jpg

Here comes the "Mickey Mouse Club".:no:

Easy.....they sell tons...just not to us

This is my opinion, not intended to piss anyone off-....but it will. Lol

A few hundred WITS, or any other watch tech savvy forums, are NOT Invicta’s target audience IMHO. We are too small and too watch demanding for INVICTA to design for. Everyone here already says they are NOT the same INVICTA. They’ve moved on to other markets, in my opinion. They are not even listening to WIT. Do you think they are? When is the last time they posted here? We’re not worth it. Why should they? I bet they may think forums like this are impossible to please. Wits clearly prefer a different style and technology and service of a watch. So why should they bother.?...While we here are complaining, suggesting improvements, and ridiculing their products and personnel, they are possibly selling thousands of watches to the rest of the world every day, to people who enjoy the product. They are not liked here, and I think they get it.
Most wits here clearly say they “used” to buy INVICTA, but no more. Well those wits have moved on...so has INVICTA. INVICTA’s customer base has changed or is in the process of changing. I’m sure they could care less about forums that are technology-boutique driven. That’s not what they build now. And that clearly upsets many here.
Sure...some of us here, like myself, enjoy INVICTA, but I suspect it’s the minority.
I’m certain invicta sees this forum, and while they would love our business, it ain’t gonna happen. So, they say so long, move on, and are building watches for those that want that style, despite WITS disapproval.
I don’t think they care about a small forum thumping their chest, re showing historical problems from many years ago, or insulting designs today that are not even intended for our demographics.
But it does make for fun posting.

Except for Wing, once in a while Stan, Lum-Tec and a few other guys having KS projects, I don't see Hamilton, Bulova, Seiko or any other mainstream companies posting here or caring about the Wit forum or any other for that matter. I also don't see the majority of the companies mentioned misleading customers to increase sales that I'm aware of, which makes patronizing those companies a no-brainer for some. Invicta for the most part doesn't or has ever cared about customer satisfaction or the integrity of their product. In essence, they make disposable watches and for the most part have treated some of the people who were partially responsible for their success as disposable customers.

When a member here discovered the SW500 in their watch which was sold and advertised as a Valjoux 7750, their silence spoke volumes IMO. Not one of the reps or anyone else cared enough to address the problem here or on any of their social media pages.

I wish I had done enough research myself from any source that was around at the time, forums, magazine articles or whatever. If I had, I would not have had to deal with their sub-standard products or false claims. Some of the new customer fan base may not be aware of their historical shady past. I also know the majority of claims that have been made on this forum and some others, for the most part can be substantiated with facts. The newbies may appreciate the good, the bad and the ugly to help evaluate any product that should interest them. For those who have learned and now know better, they can help the new fans or members get smarter by the second with the truth.

collection-akula.jpg
are-invicta-watches-good.jpg

Easy.....they sell tons...just not to us

This is my opinion, not intended to piss anyone off-....but it will. Lol

A few hundred WITS, or any other watch tech savvy forums, are NOT Invicta’s target audience IMHO. We are too small and too watch demanding for INVICTA to design for. Everyone here already says they are NOT the same INVICTA. They’ve moved on to other markets, in my opinion. They are not even listening to WIT. Do you think they are? When is the last time they posted here? We’re not worth it. Why should they? I bet they may think forums like this are impossible to please. Wits clearly prefer a different style and technology and service of a watch. So why should they bother.?...While we here are complaining, suggesting improvements, and ridiculing their products and personnel, they are possibly selling thousands of watches to the rest of the world every day, to people who enjoy the product. They are not liked here, and I think they get it.
Most wits here clearly say they “used” to buy INVICTA, but no more. Well those wits have moved on...so has INVICTA. INVICTA’s customer base has changed or is in the process of changing. I’m sure they could care less about forums that are technology-boutique driven. That’s not what they build now. And that clearly upsets many here.
Sure...some of us here, like myself, enjoy INVICTA, but I suspect it’s the minority.
I’m certain invicta sees this forum, and while they would love our business, it ain’t gonna happen. So, they say so long, move on, and are building watches for those that want that style, despite WITS disapproval.
I don’t think they care about a small forum thumping their chest, re showing historical problems from many years ago, or insulting designs today that are not even intended for our demographics.
But it does make for fun posting.

Cool large Invicta divers are what I like...but I understand these make good gifts and are collectable to some. I'm just too set in my ways I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom