Let's See Them!

You’re coo coo

Just got a new 55mm Aragon Gauge....and as Maxwell Smart said, when told he’d be in constant danger....And loving it!

enjoy your trend friend...different strokes...there once was a WF named RICK from BOSTON...his handle was FIDDY...50mms and up-- but he vacated that size a half decade ago... the crown is yours PG... enjoy !

enjoy your trend friend...different strokes...there once was a WF named RICK from BOSTON...his handle was FIDDY...50mms and up-- but he vacated that size a half decade ago... the crown is yours PG... enjoy !
I remember Rick very well. I've always wondered what happened to him.

Sent from my S6 Edge using Tapacrap

I remember Rick very well. I've always wondered what happened to him.

Sent from my S6 Edge using Tapacrap

-best i recollect... he splintered into his own FB forum way back then... then... i heard tales of further schisms...

-i am sure lots of fellas know tons more who go on FB-

Ha...you bring back some fine memories...John Travolta, Bee Gees, Village People....I’ll get my vintage 70’s disco clothes out...the patent leather platform shoes, polyester Hukapoo brand shirts, unbuttoned way down to show chest hair, the wide bell bottoms, gold chains, permed hair, and huge glasses.
Ah, yes, I remember it well. Can’t believe I met my wife in that get up.

Ha...you bring back some fine memories...John Travolta, Bee Gees, Village People....I’ll get my vintage 70’s disco clothes out...the patent leather platform shoes, polyester Hukapoo brand shirts, unbuttoned way down to show chest hair, the wide bell bottoms, gold chains, permed hair, and huge glasses.
Ah, yes, I remember it well. Can’t believe I met my wife in that get up.

BIG ONES LITTLE ONES COME ALL YE FELLOW SHIP OF wit...keep on posting PG u bring lots of vigor to forum- i always enjoy reading your posts-

I Just retrieved this 1 from the spa finally.

1958 Seamaster 2975-3 SC all original except the crystal.

[FONT=&quot]Went Vintage hunting this mornin' @ a couple little shops w/ this 1 OTW. Nothing of interest though.[/FONT]
no.gif

Here's a couple of my vintage pieces.
50 year old Rolex Oyster Perpetual datejust and
47 year old Omega Constellation.
And keeps on going!

Cheers!
79cbb5d512a7cafb7b969b6c641d9168.jpg
563b2e9ad174644b8fd9211d2cb26d8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom