A new watch made by Sharp

Valjean

Tyme Teller
Saw this at Walmart for $15.88 (actually saw it a few months ago, but only picked it up last night). Just couldn't resist. It really does look nice. Here are the features:

- back light that is very reminiscent of indiglo
- stop watch
- alarm

Lots of inexpensive digitals do more, but I've got a Casio Royale when I need those features (which is almost never :) ). I just couldn't resist the look. I saw a Sharp watch commercial on Youtube, and there is 1 (and I think only 1) review of it on YT (by a non-watch guy).

Model number is SHP8911. Here's a pic, followed by a couple of other links:

View attachment 17177

Here is the watch commercial (featuring the 'Sharp Watch Bullies'!), followed by the YT review:

Sharp looking watch, congrats. Reminds me of a poker chip.

Poker-product-image_2048x.jpg

:outstand: A very sharp looking piece indeed, and a dynamite price point. A big congratulations.:applaud:

I like it! Sometimes you just have to find cool wherever cool may be residing in that moment of time when you see it. For me, it is just such finds that have truly brought me some of the most cherished timepieces in my collection, irrespective of whether it was inexpensive or obtained in a place where most might not look for something they'd end up wanting very much. Soooo, CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful, serendipitous find, VJ! :)

Back
Top Bottom