Sunday-December-17th-WRUW

Status
Not open for further replies.
b27871dc103eaaf13cf9cc99a68da0f4.jpg

Love the chunky look and California dial on that sweet Maranez ..... But one cannot simply take a picture with a headless baby doll in the background without offering some kind of an explanation.

[FONT=&quot]But one cannot simply take a picture with a headless baby doll in the background without offering some kind of an explanation.[/FONT]

Perhaps it has something to do with Marie Antoinette, Ichabod Crane, or Wednesday Addams. :dunno:

Love the chunky look and California dial on that sweet Maranez ..... But one cannot simply take a picture with a headless baby doll in the background without offering some kind of an explanation.

It’s a doll?

what exactly am I looking at here?

It's the Maranez Rawai 300M diver, based on an early Italian military design. It came in 45 & 49mm versions, and in either brass or steel. I think it's still in production, or at least, still available from Maranez.

Here's mine in the brushed SS...

pcqtxdwrj

paC2zTvRj

p5Yc8tgUj

Rawai 45 steel

The Maranez Rawai with its 45mm case is a tribute to an early Italian military watch.
Available in stainless steel featuring a clean dial design that offers you a great readability.
The watch will come with 2 leather straps, a dark and a light brown.

Movement: NH35 automatic
Case diameter: 45mm excluding the crown - lug to lug 56mm - height 18mm - weight on leather strap 166g
Case material: Brushed stainless steel
Bezel: 120 clicks brushed stainless steel but a brass lumed pin at 12
Crown: Screw down steel crown 11mm
Crystal: Acrylic (domed)
Dial: Black, green, blue or brown, indices with Super Luminova
Water-resistance: 300m/1000ft
Strap: 24mm leather one dark and one light brown
Buckle: Brushed stainless steel

That’s a beauty, Bill. Especially if were the 49mm..
What’s an acrylic crystal? Plastic?

what exactly am I looking at here?

It's the Maranez Rawai 300M diver, based on an early Italian military design. It came in 45 & 49mm versions, and in either brass or steel. I think it's still in production, or at least, still available from Maranez.

Rawai 45 steel

The Maranez Rawai with its 45mm case is a tribute to an early Italian military watch.
Available in stainless steel featuring a clean dial design that offers you a great readability.
The watch will come with 2 leather straps, a dark and a light brown.

Movement: NH35 automatic
Case diameter: 45mm excluding the crown - lug to lug 56mm - height 18mm - weight on leather strap 166g
Case material: Brushed stainless steel
Bezel: 120 clicks brushed stainless steel but a brass lumed pin at 12
Crown: Screw down steel crown 11mm
Crystal: Acrylic (domed)
Dial: Black, green, blue or brown, indices with Super Luminova
Water-resistance: 300m/1000ft
Strap: 24mm leather one dark and one light brown
Buckle: Brushed stainless steel

That is a real beauty Bill, but I believe (and I could be wrong) DO was referring to (as was I) what's going on in the background of the photo and not actually the watch!

That is a real beauty Bill, but I believe (and I could be wrong) DO was referring to (as was I) what's going on in the background of the photo and not actually the watch!

Oh! Then could I please have the specs on the doll?

Arthur, I'm thinking this may be one of those situations where you just don't ask or mention anything about it. So let us all just keep moving past this horror and mums the word! :wow:

Sorry to disturb guys, its like a nuke winter scenario, lol. Pripyat

Was lying there, most freaking was a guy took it afters and statrted circling the park looking for something... may be the head..

Bout the watch its pretty cool homage to panerai egiziano for egiption army.
Maranez have now new models, mine is smaller case brass with plexi glass
I like a lot the ss version so shiny

Sorry again for my post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom