Finally got the lights up and I'm beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a lot less than the past few years too.

There are a whole bunch of "How to get rid of Wasp nests" videos on YouTube to help you out with that Joel.

Excellent work, why walk around to take it all in, when instead you can just stand and take them all in at once! Brilliant! :)

Remember, Joel, you don't spray to kill the, Hum Bugs, till after New Years!:lol:
It works for me!:grin

thank goodness you didn't put much more effort in it LOL

LOL...SUK very funny...much funnier than PG-PG picks up next fast food banquet WGTG

LOL...SUK very funny...much funnier than PG-PG picks up next fast food banquet WGTG

Absolutely, ScottyB....I’ve decided to take Joel and Bill to the local homeless shelter for our next WGT....the free beef stew there is delicious.

One note of interest ...they WON’T take any of my Invicta’s at the homeless shelter I wanted to donate....the management of the shelter tells me even the homeless have watch taste, and that I was insulting, and told me to please go away.

Heck, you did 100% more Christmas light hanging than I have done this year...and every year since I moved out of my parents' place! Congrats on a job well done! :applaud:

Shoot, I hung up Christmas lights at my parents place every year...only for them to turn them on maybe for an hour at the most every night. (Why hang up Christmas lights every year and then complain about them making your electricity bill too high?!!! When you have free child labor at your disposal, you start to lose all of your sanity.) I'm sick of hanging Christmas lights and I swore to never ever do it again once I moved out. I've stuck to my word!

I love Christmas - don't get me wrong. It's just the lights that drive me nuts because of my traumatized childhood/teenage memories.

Absolutely, ScottyB....I’ve decided to take Joel and Bill to the local homeless shelter for our next WGT....the free beef stew there in delicious.

One note of interest ...they WON’T take any of my Invicta’s at the homeless shelter I wanted to donate....the management of the shelter tells me even the homeless have watch taste, and that I was insulting, and told me to please go away.

just kidding PG ... wifey will be making " shepherds pie " to serve those who are hungry at the local shelter ...bless us all....

:lolcry:LOL!:lol:

Absolutely, ScottyB....I’ve decided to take Joel and Bill to the local homeless shelter for our next WGT....the free beef stew there is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom