Limited Edition AD129 Android Apollo Automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adicus

Tyme Machine
Any know anything about this watch? I can't find anything on it.

9fb483f6c47daefeff8d5be1160dec46.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ANDROID Apollo AD129 Limited Edition
- 21 Jewel Miyota automatic movement
mid size packaged in a tin can similar to a can of corn.

36189244415_80fe608645_b.jpg

Thanks RW!!

It is a really cool watch, unfortunately the bracelet is sized too small for me to wear, and no extra links.

It will have to wait for wrist time right now.

Congrats on the newest addition to your collection buddy.

Congrats on a cool pick up. I like the yellow.

So you're the slick bastid that outbid me! :D

Congrats on the score! You need to send me some close up photos of those clasp-side links with some measurements. I nailed down a couple of old Android bracelets exactly for this kind of situation, and I may be able to help you get that puppy on your wrist.

↑ I thought of you when he said the bracelet was too small.↑

So you're the slick bastid that outbid me! :D

Congrats on the score! You need to send me some close up photos of those clasp-side links with some measurements. I nailed down a couple of old Android bracelets exactly for this kind of situation, and I may be able to help you get that puppy on your wrist.

Dude, I am so sorry - your vengeance was driving up the price, LOL!!! It was really frustrating, that location didn't process it and mail it until this last Monday.

Honestly, I constantly worry that I am bidding against fellow WIT members on there. Especially when it comes to the watches like this, where so many of us would be interest in it.

I appreciate your offer to help in sizing it. I will try to remember to take some close ups tonight, when I get home.

Thanks!

Greg

Oh no worries man! To the winner go the spoils. You just wanted it more than me.

We'll see if we can get you some wrist time. :)

The Android Apollo is a nice catch. And won't be long before we see a wrist pic!

Sweet pickup - congratulations & enjoy!

Man-oh-MAN, but I'm in love with the simple beauty of this Android! Add in an excellent movement from the good folks at Miyota, and we're talking about one very insanely jealous mouse... Awesome pick-up, mon ami! :grin

Nice watch! I'm wearing my Android Apollo AD129 today, actually! I think I picked mine up off eBay 4-5 years ago. I like how the "sun theme" is used in the circular links in the bracelet. The case is on the small side, but it's rather thick to add some heft to your wrist. My only gripe is that the crystal does not appear to be hardened.

View attachment 10122

Nice watch! I'm wearing my Android Apollo AD129 today, actually! I think I picked mine up off eBay 4-5 years ago. I like how the "sun theme" is used in the circular links in the bracelet. The case is on the small side, but it's rather thick to add some heft to your wrist. My only gripe is that the crystal does not appear to be hardened.

attachment.php

Nice!:cool2:

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

Take some tyme & explore, Lots of Android/Aragon fans here.

When you get a chance, We'd like to meet you:hand:

http://watchintyme.com/forumdisplay.php?26-New-Member-Introductions

View attachment 10122

Post #1....welcome aboard.
Feel free to introduce yourself in the New Member Thread, and put yourself on the WIT map.
Looking forward to your pics and posts.

View attachment 10122

Thanks! It is very unusual, but with a very familiar brand, which is why I was so attracted to it. I still need to take up Robster for his help in resizing it.

Welcome to the forum, my name is Greg, nice to meet you, and a great watch for a first post!

Hope to hear more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom