Great White

IMO even a lug to lug of 1mm can make a big difference for some folks. Case shape and bezel size in relation to the size and shape of a case can also play a difference. Like anything else, ultimately size appearance all comes down to the perception of each individual and their own preference.

-especially after all these years wits develop very fine abilities of discernment...like a cultivation of HORO SUPER POWERS.... i.e. these very small dimensional aspects can make a huge difference in perception by the wearer...like DARK OVERLORD posted a while ago... sometimes u get injured or a chronic ailment around the wrist saddle...and become hyper-sensitive to weight / and or dimension

There is always the exception to that as well IMO. When I look back at some of the larger watches in my collection I just shake my head and wonder what I was thinking. I only wish I'd felt this way a lot sooner.

giphy.gif

I like it. Great size. Wear it in good health. Congratulations and enjoy it this holiday season.

Big footprint for Elshan but a classic size non-the-less. Just cool design and looking great on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom