🔴When I'm NOT the BAT I'm SUPER(MAN)🔵

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
A few weeks ago I picked up the Invcta 'Bridge' Batman to wear with my numerous Batman t-shirts as many of you recall.
Well I was so pleased with the Octane Ghost's fit and looks, even more so with the smooth running mechanical bridge movement, I had to have another.
It was the Superman style I really wanted 1st but my wife was the one who initially picked out the Batman style.
So recently I pulled the trigger when I saw the Superman even a bit less than I had paid for the Batman.:dance2:

The Batman had no lume whatsoever so I was pleasantly surprised to find some BLUE Lume on Superman
:cheers:Thanx for Looking & Have a SUPER Day!

0256790b3bcb86d6ed5b08fbfdadf98e.jpg
5c1b4c928916ad31768808ab56cc180c.jpg
915c8efb8844612e2998ae160f4412eb.jpg
8a1804dfdc87ea7a327ce04e6997c5a1.jpg

very cool, congrats Lee. I don't typically like clear dials with the bridge movement but here it is very cool how they did that to make the 3D superman logo pop!

enjoy it

congrats,

Why is superman's suit so tight...... CAUSE its a size "S"

It's only appropriate that our own Super Deal finder would wear a Superman watch! Nice!

First off, I loves me them bridge movements, as they are just plain way cool. Secondly, how can one NOT love a Batman or Superman-themed watch? SERIOUSLY!! You'd have to be a miserably anti-American, pro-commy red-diaper-doper-baby to not love such a way-cool pairing of watch and superhero… And when they have your FAVORITE superhero, you gotta just JUMP on it TOOT-SOWEET!!!

Of course, I am waiting for MY favorite superhero to receive his OWN tribute watch: The Bronze BUTLER!! By day, he's a simple domestic butler, answering doors and sticking his nose in the air on behalf of his super-rich clients, but at NIGHT he becomes The BRONZE BUTLER, serving up justice for the people of WEST Gotham City, where all the really trendy bars and shee-shee art galleries are located... Art thieves? Not a problem for The BRONZE BUTLER, who opens up not only the front door of his palatial West Gotham home, but also routinely opens up a BIG CAN 'O WHOOP-@$$ on anyone who dares attack a cultural venue in "The WG." Stolen philharmonic instruments? HAH!! THAT's NOTHING to the Man of Bronze!! He'll kick keesters, take names AND make beautimous musak while he DOES SO!! He's THE BRONZE BUTLER, he's...well, got a ways to go before he makes it to the storied ranks of superheroes like Batman and Superman...

***SIGH***

Oh, well, confrats on a great watch, wear it in good health, and sew fourth... :wink:

Congrats !!!
Very Nice, Sir !!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Wear that Superhero bad boy in the best of health !!!

🔴When I'm NOT the BAT I'm SUPER(MAN)🔵

Very cool piece,congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very cool, congrats Lee. I don't typically like clear dials with the bridge movement but here it is very cool how they did that to make the 3D superman logo pop!

enjoy it

kool-yo ...SUPERMAN BRIDGE SKELLY BLUE LUME

Back
Top Bottom