Wednesday-August-9th-WRUW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra Cielo Mare Palombaro
Swiss ETA 2824-2 25 Jewel Automatic

attachment.php

Samsung Gear G3 Frontier 44.5mm smart watch w/ dual core 1Ghz CPU & 768mb of Ram and 4Gb storage 360x360 pixel screen *has its own cellular capabilities* w/ Flieger B-Uhr dial

IMG_7324 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7323 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7317 by ocgw, on Flickr

Hey, Baby! (tuna)

IEVWo0.jpg

Kickass watch and Kickass photography as usual Bill!

Quick question: Is it a Fig Newton of my imagination or does that watch have two different textures on the strap?

"That sure looks good in black"
charlie_the_tuna_by_mollyketty-d5fw5gv.png

This is one of those watches that I picked up for next-to-nothing at an estate sale, only to find out that its stones are actually the real deal. Genuine white diamonds on the bezel and fixed lug pieces, genuine black diamonds on the dial, and a genuine emerald for the killer whale's eye, as depicted on the top card of three aces of spades.
wzzangq.jpg

The case and bracelet are coated with quite a few layers of chromium, which is a pretty tough metal, all things considered.

GlTPWG4.jpg

It has a uniquely blank case-back, one that I suspect is for engraving, thus making the watch a presentation piece, one given by the Ed Hardy Watch Company to special customers or backers of the brand.

It has been appraised at between $500. and $600. USD, which ain't too shabby, since I picked it up for quite a bit less than that.

It's admittedly a little garish ( :D ), but I still likes it and enjoys it on the old wrist every now and then....
:grin

Now now MJ, you know I like this watch !!

No -a-matter what was on the dial
:up:
View attachment 9750 View attachment 9751

View attachment 9752

My Nitro blew up. Invicta installed an IED I guess :grin

What happened? Thats too bad....I think. Didn't wanna send it in? If you liked the watch, why not? Even a long turn around is better than the trashcan, unless you didnt like it.

34 ???

34 ???

Just finished this one today, needed the TAP -10 stem...Pic # 3 shows i used a beveled crystal, which adds a different dynamic to the watch face and the last pick shows an open back using an automatic movement This is maybe my favorite, but i love all my children !! LOL Maybe i should go on Dr. Phil ???

Forget Dr. Phil.

"The Twilight Zone" may be more appropriate. :grin

7axFr2w.jpg

My "Halloween watch"

My "Halloween watch"

Swiss Legend Sportmatic -- 46mm
Claro-Semag CL888 -- 18 jewels

V7jmya6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom