Glycine Airman DD Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
View attachment 15187View attachment 15188View attachment 15189View attachment 15190View attachment 15191View attachment 15192Just came in. Here are some pictures.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I like that one a lot. Does anyone know if they corrected the issue the DD was having a while back? I can’t remember what the problem was

Congrats on a cool score, Steve. Very interesting piece.

nice steve... red accents look great. a great all-around piece if you like the skelly look.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Steve!:up::applaud:

Mine is still on the way. Glad I picked up the red after seeing your pics.

Congrats!

:up: Good lookin' & a fine Choice!:good:

Wow Steve when I saw that on Evine the little hairs on my neck started doing their thing. Congrats on a fine addition

Lookin good Steve , what's your thoughts on it now that you can see it in person?

Lookin good Steve , what's your thoughts on it now that you can see it in person?

It's a sweet looking watch and you can tell the time. I like release button for the chronograph. I thought it wasn't working at first, but you have to slide all the way until it clicks into position.

I like that one a lot. Does anyone know if they corrected the issue the DD was having a while back? I can’t remember what the problem was

I am with you on the intel Brad. I wonder if they did.

Steve needs to let us know how its working
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom