Aquacy Watches Only 48 Hours Left.

timecat

Tyme Twister
Founding Member

Aquacy Is Launching Tomorrow!​
Monday September 10, 2018

Aquacy Watches Will be
Live on Kickstarter in less than 24 Hours!

Your support means a lot. Not to mention you will get a bargain on a great timepiece with great specs!

We will send you an email tomorrow when the Aquacy 1769 series is Available so you can take advantage of huge discounts before everyone else.

Quantities Available Will Be Limited! Act quickly as the response is expected to be huge and Super Early Bird Discounts may run out very quickly.

OPEN A KICKSTARTER ACCOUNT NOW TO SAVE TIME TOMORROW!

So you don't miss out. Open an account now. It only takes around 27 seconds. Click Here To Create A Kickstarter Account.

Thanks you for your support of this brand!

Full disclosure: I've never heard of the brand and I know nothing about it. I got the email last night and didn't know what to make of it.

The address at the very bottom of the email is the exact same address as Upscale Time in Virginia, so maybe Darrell is behind this.

I am honestly not that crazy about the way the watches look, so I doubt I will play. But I will be interested to see what the prices are.....

Just Rec'd an Opening Email as well....

The mission of Aquacy™ is to bring quality watches to the marketplace
for watch lovers. Every watch they design will have desirable features, a
rich back-story, and great price points. Like the 2000 Year Old Hei Matau
Symbol upon which the Aquacy™ brand is built, Aquacy™ pledges that
every watch will represent strength, good luck and safe travels.
9 Colors Available!
ULTRA DISCOUNTS! Click below to gets yours at a ULTRA Discount Now!

CLICK NOW FOR SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING!

41MM case, 300 Meters Water resistant, 9015 auto, on a bracelet for $279

Aquacy 1769 Dive Watch

SEP 10, 2018
Sponsored Post written for aBlogtoWatch by advertiser

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/aquacy-1769-dive-watch/

Aquacy-1979-Dive-Watch-7-e1536471134431.jpg

Aquacy-1979-Dive-Watch-8.jpg

Aquacy-1979-Dive-Watch-4.jpg

Doesn't look bad for the money with the specs. It's hard to tell from the images right now. It could be a challenge opening the case to clean the crystal or if something else is needed to be done yourself. I see tiny holes, but I'm not sure if they are functional to open the back or those teeth around the circumference.:dunno:

gFI3FNR.jpg

The specs for the money are outstanding. And there are components to the design that I quite like (applied markers and logo, the way the 1796 is done on the dial) and yet as a total package it doesn't really do it for me.

For those who choose to play, I hope you enjoy it!

Nothing really special about this watch, (at least for me) looks like most other divers out there. With that being said the price isn't bad at all.

It looks like you may need a pipe wrench to get that caseback off... :hmm:

I like it. Looks damn good.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Looks like a decent diver at a nice price, but as others noted nothing special for me either.

Can't argue with any of the above comments. The features are great for the price but the overall look is ho hum. 41MM is also no bueno for the Timecat :nope:

Nice pricing for what your getting, but as others have said, just another diver.:dunno: Thanks for the HU, information, and link, TC.:cheers:

Got the email as well. Don't know why? Not bad, but nothing I must have. I can see why some would bite at the price as it's a nice kit with some good features to the watch.

Back
Top Bottom