Sinn BLU1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strong desire to become a Sinner. :wink:

very sharp and I felt very good about dealing with page and cooper when I bought my Squale from them. I won't be in on this but I can't wait to see them in the wild.

awesome...never made it to this level....boutique grail... for hard kore tool i'd take SINN from rhineland over cheese & fondue-

BLU U 1...50...35 silver...15 DLC

dial called a " bleed-off "

Page & Cooper is restricted by Sinn from selling outside the EU. I know. I have tried.

WOW! Didn't know that. I literately have a U1 in my cart waiting to pull the trigger.

I tried to buy the white Sinn 104 and then noticed the post on P & C's home or checkout webpage that it wouldn't ship to the U.S. I'm waiting for mine thru U.S. Distributor Watchbuys and have been warned about the wait time. I would already have had it from P & C, if only...

https://www.pageandcooper.com/brands/sinn/

There has been much speculation that Sinn is having protectionist policies for its distributors worldwide because they give them mucho leeway on pricing. I strongly suspect that Watchbuys in the U.S. is the reason for this protectionism.

Now, one could always have it shipped to a trusted friend or family member within the EU (if you have one) and then have it shipped to the U.S., but, other than that, it's a shame that a unique piece for P & C cannot be purchased by us Yanks!

I'm prepared to make a leap of faith on this brand....

ten-commandments.png

Page & Cooper is restricted by Sinn from selling outside the EU. I know. I have tried.

WOW! Didn't know that. I literately have a U1 in my cart waiting to pull the trigger.

I tried to buy the white Sinn 104 and then noticed the post on P & C's home or checkout webpage that it wouldn't ship to the U.S. I'm waiting for mine thru U.S. Distributor Watchbuys and have been warned about the wait time. I would already have had it from P & C, if only...

https://www.pageandcooper.com/brands/sinn/

There has been much speculation that Sinn is having protectionist policies for its distributors worldwide because they give them mucho leeway on pricing. I strongly suspect that Watchbuys in the U.S. is the reason for this protectionism.

Now, one could always have it shipped to a trusted friend or family member within the EU (if you have one) and then have it shipped to the U.S., but, other than that, it's a shame that a unique piece for P & C cannot be purchased by us Yanks!

that's a shame if it applies to this model, considering its a P&C exclusive. I'd contact them directly, couldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom