Sea Hunter GEN2 $248

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive! Thanks for the HU, and link, Lee.

I never thought I'd say this....but 58mm or more is too big for my wrist.

I never thought I'd say this....but 58mm or more is too big for my wrist.

You are not alone. I rid myself of all of them. Love the look just can't do that big anymore. To much things to do while lugging around that anker size of a watch.

You are not alone. I rid myself of all of them. Love the look just can't do that big anymore. To much things to do while lugging around that anker size of a watch.

But make no mistake about it...52mm is fine, depending on the watch curve. Zeus, Thunderbolt, and the Venom are all well fitting and looking to me. I used to include the old full size Akula in the "do not wear" list, but since curiousgeorge bequeathed me on rubber, it is actually quite wearable.

But make no mistake about it...52mm is fine, depending on the watch curve. Zeus, Thunderbolt, and the Venom are all well fitting and looking to me. I used to include the old full size Akula in the "do not wear" list, but since curiousgeorge bequeathed me on rubber, it is actually quite wearable.

No mistake made, a full sized Sea Hunter is unmatched. I've had all of them at some point or another and that thing has no equal.

Can't do that big boy. I have a couple of them. One with meteorite dial and a blue lume one . Figured I get the meteorite because all that surface area. The biggest meteorite I have. Striations poor.:nono:

Can't do that big boy. I have a couple of them. One with meteorite dial and a blue lume one . Figured I get the meteorite because all that surface area. The biggest meteorite I have. Striations poor.:nono:

At that size, it IS a meteor.

Love the gen II bezel, but agreed unless you're a big dude w big forearms these are tough to pull off. I used to own 8 grand arsenals and 5 sea hunters. Down to 2 GAs and 1 SH.
My sweet spot is 52mm chrono or 55mm 3 hand w an offset crown :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom