2 More Invicta's In.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
View attachment 8529Just in from Invictastores.comView attachment 8511View attachment 8512View attachment 8513View attachment 8514View attachment 8515View attachment 8516View attachment 8517View attachment 8518View attachment 8519View attachment 8520View attachment 8521View attachment 8522
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I guess we should call you "2 at a time Steve". :wink:
Congrats on another cool pair!

Damn, they're nice. How's the meteorite MOW? I almost got the yellow, but chickened out.

Damn, they're nice. How's the meteorite MOW? I almost got the yellow, but chickened out.

Bob I have a blue one, now the red. Pretty cool watches. This was about $200- $250 dollars cheaper than Evine was.

Bob I have a blue one, now the red. Pretty cool watches. This was about $200- $250 dollars cheaper than Evine was.

Nice , if you do homework, there are good deals to be found, AT THE RIGHT TIME, on Invictastores.

:outstand:A big congratulations on two marvelous additions to the collection, Steve!:up::applaud:

Nice snag on that Bolt Zeus, I missed that one, was out to dinner, when I got back they were sold out but did get the strap one they had the day before. I like the gray version, has a more monochromatic look than the blue, a little more palatable to me, the dial design definitely crosses a little into looking like a woman's watch.

A couple nice scores there really like the fish scale dial on the first one. You seem to be as bad as myself. I lostcount how many watches I have in my huge collection and of course I keep buying the bedroom get smaller and smaller every few months! Pretty soon I am going to need a room just for my watches.

A couple nice scores there really like the fish scale dial on the first one. You seem to be as bad as myself. I lostcount how many watches I have in my huge collection and of course I keep buying the bedroom get smaller and smaller every few months! Pretty soon I am going to need a room just for my watches.

Same here. My house looks like a watch warehouse.

Won't tjmaxx rent a store to you?

Won't tjmaxx rent a store to you?

I should buy a house! I just love living in the city so much I stay here in Boston. Too expensive to buy anything with in 60 miles of the city though. I can buy a house real cheap in the western part of the state and have room for all my hobbies and there are a lot! Truthfully not having more room does keep my buying down it would be much worse if I had separate rooms for all my crap. As it is like scantor my apartment looks like a warehouse or store not a living space! That is with a ton of my hobby stuff in storage places!

Congrats Steve on the two new to the collection. (that was a mouth full). Anyway ware those bad boys in good health. Enjoy!

Pretty cool Steve, liking the fish scale dial lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom