Renato Wildebeast 7750 Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Hey guys does anybody have this watch? Any input and if I may ask how much did you pay for it.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I don't know, but does that look like the original bezel color,etc Band isn't original, but it's Lizard Found out the bezel is rubber. It comes with a bracelet too.
s-l1600.jpg

They made a quartz version of this which I have that had the lizard strap. Very nice strap. Somebody obviously had both watches. They originally sold for around $800. Probably were some markdowns.There weren't a ton of these. Hey if you get both strap and bracelet for a good price go for it.

They made a quartz version of this which I have that had the lizard strap. Very nice strap. Somebody obviously had both watches. They originally sold for around $800. Probably were some markdowns.There weren't a ton of these. Hey if you get both strap and bracelet for a good price go for it.

Will try.

Damit it's up to $500 + again. Yesterday somebody rescinded his bid bringing it down to $205, now it's back up to $500. I think it's the same guy who rescinded his bids. Something smells fishy. Somebody is upping the bid.

Lost by $10. Runner up. Does anybody know what this watch was going for at the time these were being sold.

A lot more than $660 for sure, probably double that. Most of these Renato Valjoux models were north of $1000 or more when on sale. Retail was north of $1900 generally. These are from 2009-2010 or so. Only 25 or less of each model were ever made making them very hard to find anymore. Unlike Invicta, Renato kept numbers low on these models at least. I have a Wilde Beast Valjoux 7750 in my collection:

s-l1600_zpsgnfktvpe.jpg

I have a brand new one with the original brown rubber and stainless steel bracelet. also have the wildebeast white carbon fiber with 2 black sub-dials 7750 lnib, wildebeast diver white carbon fiber 7750 lnib, wildebeast diver black carbon fiber 7750 lnib and wildebeast 2.45 ct diamond black carbon fiber 7750 brand new. as Roy stated all low # editions.

I have a brand new one with the original brown rubber and stainless steel bracelet. also have the wildebeast white carbon fiber with 2 black sub-dials 7750 lnib, wildebeast diver white carbon fiber 7750 lnib, wildebeast diver black carbon fiber 7750 lnib and wildebeast 2.45 ct diamond black carbon fiber 7750 brand new. as Roy stated all low # editions.

Let see some pictures please.

I've read that there's currently a Chinese clone of 7750 made by Shanghai watch company but it's rarely used other than for making fakes :( :( which is a shame because otherwise we'd see a lot more affordable mechanical chronos. There's a Seagull hand wind chrono you can get on an Alpha watch for less than $200. I've been tempted

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom