Bronze. Diver. Chronometer - the new C65 Trident Bronze SH21

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://www.christopherward.com/c65-trident-bronze-sh21-limited-edition-range/?goto=sViewRange

sjOKJ1Z.jpg

I like this I really do... quite an alternative to their own 65 as well as the Oris diver's 65. Was just saying to Robert yesterday how I didn't plan to add anymore bronze anytime soon. But man this looks good.

The price not so much. It of course has that COSC movement, that's cool

Beautiful watch. At that price, they should give you all three straps, not just 3 strap "options" :)

My Lord that is good looking. What a superb piece. It is smaller than I like and more then I want to spend, but that is probably the best CW I have seen to date. I may watch the used market for one of these in the future.

A very handsome offering indeed. Dignified, and stylish. Price? No comment. Thanks Mike.:hat:

It's a nice watch , but $2,100 is a bit much, but then again cheaper than that Oris Bronze Diver at $5,000 +

Arguably the best looking CW watch in their current lineup. Thanks very much for posting

Beautiful watch, one of their nicest designs, IMHO. In house manual wind movement is interesting, and it is a less expensive option to Oris’s Version. Oh well, I’ll just have to Wait for their 50% off sale......

Back
Top Bottom