EVO Poppy Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I got the 45mm poppy color version. Reminds me of Calif. State Flower, Poppy in color. The height is 15mm,
sits high on the wrist, but fine for me. The bracelet helps balance out the height. The bezel gear design is
another favorite, fit with design of the case. Adjacent to the small date opening is a square shape with lume
in the square. All other markers are round, so this is a cool detail design by Wing. The bezel itself is sloped downward so hard to damage the crystal, another nice but functional design issue.

The rotating bezel works fine. The offset crown is another nice detail. All the images on the exhibition caseback are gone and thank you Wing for doing this. This is my 3rd new watch this year, 2 of which I didn't plan on buying, but am glad I did. For my 6.5" wrist this 45mm size works well for me.
View attachment 7828
View attachment 7829
View attachment 7830
View attachment 7831
View attachment 7832
View attachment 7833
View attachment 7834
View attachment 7835
View attachment 7836

Congrats on your latest scoop Gregg. The 45mm looks like a perfect fit for your wrist, Enjoy that a long time!

Outstanding Gregg!! Looks great on the wrist. Congrats!

glad you like it, looks good on the wrist. i have the same and really like it as well, enjoy

Sweet addition to your collection Gregg. Congrats and enjoy it my friend.

Nice shade of yellow. Greg you did well. I love the EVO. Just ordered my third today. Great watch. Wear yours often.

Nice score, Gregg. Great color, and it looks right at home on your wrist.
Congrats on that beauty, and enjoy!

Looks awesome love that colorCongrats Gregg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:outstand: A big congratulations, Gregg! That really is a sharp looking piece indeed. A great presentation on the wrist for sure!:up::applaud:

Appreciate all you peeps there WITS, means a lot !!! I finally took off my wrist
today.

Ok, you enablers you....yes....I'm talking to YOU....YOU know who you are.....don't deny it!

I just bought the 50mm Orange EVO ....used a $10 off code from my last Aragon purchase statement. $102 delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom