Our Annual Memorial Day sale will begin Tomorrow 40% off Site wide use Cyber

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this sw200 ok ?

-just had 1 kick back on me on a donut TRADE -- HOUSE OF PAIN

-this the engine RW says is softer than an octagenarian's hose when u try to wind it to charge it ?

-has this problem been fixed ?

SW 200 was improved in 2008, becoming SW 200-1.The SW 200 was improved, becoming the SW 200-1, in 2008 to improve reliability. Three gears were changed with new tooth profiles.

http://www.sellita.ch/images/stories/documents/SW200_1_33_20150226.pdf

SW200.jpg

Some Watch Brands Beside Deep Blue That Uses Sellita Movements:

Invicta
Oris
Davosa
Stowa
Alpina
Tag Huer
Claude Bernard
Bulova
Sellita introduced their SW 200 as a direct replacement for ETA 2824: this movement is one of the best known and most widely used mechanical movement because it is considered to be accurate, robust, and reliable. SW 200 was improved in 2008, becoming SW 200-1. It is more reliable and three gears were changed with new tooth profiles. With the successful introduction of SW 200, the company kept on developing and further calibers have been introduced in the marketplace.

Sellita’s Movements:

SW 200 (ETA 2824-2)
SW 210-1 (ETA 2801-2)
SW 215-1 (ETA 2804-2)
SW 220-1 (ETA 2836-2)
SW 221-1
SW 240-1 (ETA 2834-2)
SW 260
SW 290-1
The introduction of SW 300, being used by luxury watch manufacturers put Sellita in the market position. Other calibers have been introduced after SW 300:

SW 330-1 (ETA 2893-2)
SW 360-1 (ETA 2895-2)
SW 400-1
SW 500 (based on the Valjoux 7750) – Introduced in 2002 and used by TAG Heuer as their Calibre.
SW 1000-1
Today, Sellita is considered as one of the most successful leaders in watch industry with a considerable volume of production. The company combines the watchmakers’ craftsmanship with rigid quality standards. This company’s philosophy has enabled and continued Sellita to provide mechanical movements to the mid-range as well as top-of-the-end markets and watch brands.Years from now, expect that ETA movements assembled by the company will be replaced by their very own Sellita calibres.

Thanks for the HU, Mike.:applaud:

is this sw200 ok ?

-just had 1 kick back on me on a donut TRADE -- HOUSE OF PAIN

-this the engine RW says is softer than an octagenarian's hose when u try to wind it to charge it ?

-has this problem been fixed ?

I've never had a problem with any of mine if that makes any difference?

DB Memorial Day Sale 40% off Entire Site

DB Memorial Day Sale 40% off Entire Site

Deep Blue Watches - Exclusive Insider Event
| MEMORIAL DAY SALES EXTRAVAGANZA
|
DEEP BLUE WATCHES

SWISS AUTOMATIC MILITARY DIVER
ONLY $249 AFTER COUPON CODE
- We Thank You For Your Continued Support -
IN HONOR OF MEMORIAL DAY
COUPON CODE CYBER IS BACK
DURING CHECKOUT ENTER CODE: CYBER
AND SAVE 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE*

DEEP BLUE PURCHASE!
('SELECT MEMORIAL DAY SALE 2017' SHIPPING OPTION FOR ADDED SAVINGS!)

Deep Blue Watches | www.deepbluewatches.com

Might need to take advantage of this opportunity to scoop a NATO diver.:hmm:

"Limited product" for sure on some. The Master 2000 orange/black full lume dial sold out quickly.

Was hoping to score a Blue Juggy Swiss Auto. Unfortunately, it works out to about $50 more than it was over the holidays when I bought my black dial Juggy (which I love).

Still a great deal on a great watch. Thinking....:hmm:

I note that the Military Diver 300 is about the same price with code as it was during the last sale, which seems to be the best deal this go around. Love my Batman. Do I need a Coke or a Pepsi.....?

Gotta figure this stuff out before they sell out.....

Nice sale but nothing new that jumped out at me and pricing not as aggressive as past sales -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom