Evo Came Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodiver5438

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Here’s mine, the boring black in 45mm. I like: the raised bezel that protects the crystal, and the rest of the bezel; the deepish dish dial, the very nice thick five link bracelet, the thick look(one doesn’t need diameter for something striking), the push button safety clasp(not scissors, but I paid $102 shipped), the very accurate movement(this one’s good on a full wind, just a few seconds fast in 24 hours), and my favorite type of bezel, clean stainless with lume. The bezel is rock solid when turned.

This is another stupid good value. How it’s done? I don’t know. I don’t question it. I don’t wanna know.

I keep forgetting to rub the lotion on it's skin. I need to do this before publishing online. I wash my hands a lot at work. I'm getting some lotion now. Keep it clean, fellas!!!

On an 8 1/8 inch wrist.

And for the the ubiquitous closed fist, thumb tucked, wrist shot.

Awww Hellz yeah! Luv It!
Great pics, they really show off the beautiful massive bracelet and turbine bezel edge. Thanks for sharing.

Black looks great, like TB said i havent seen a color that doesnt look good on this model, i like it. im gonna pick up another one soon, im thinking the white luminous dial, or the all black. Enjoy that beauty

The bezel is da bomb and wear in best WIT health !!!

Sweet pick up. Looks great on the wrist.
Congrats, and enjoy!

:outstand:A big congratulations! Looking good!:up::applaud:

​PD there is nothing boring about this watch & black & stainless is always a claasic combo - enjoy!

Very striking and looks to be built like a tank. Congrats on the Evo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great and good for any occasion in the black. Congrats!

That looks really sharp. Congratulations and thanks for the great pics.

Congrats look great in black. Goes with everything. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom