Old School Scooby Now Shows Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronkoman

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I just picked up this little gem yesterday & I believe it's maybe a 2008 model as I was only able to find a couple of threads on this watch. Interestingly on the 6:00 side of the case it's stamped with 07-04 not sure what that means?
Some specs on the watch: Model 4510, 44mm, SW200, sapphire, 500m WR, black MOP & for comparisons on my 7-1/2" wrist
View attachment 7504View attachment 7505View attachment 7506

Congrats, I thought you had enough divers Doug? I can't see any photos. :dunno:

Great as I tried to post but when trying to upload thru my computer it came back as unable to jpg file or something like that? So after playing around I was able to copy & paste & I can see the pics. Frustrating again for a feeble mind like mine trying to post pics.

Another attempt on pics again it shows upload of file has failed?

51TSZ6dZ8CL.jpg
https://www.google.com/gmail :grin

Does it look like this???

DSC00919.jpg

photo courtesy of Google Images

Another attempt on pics again it shows upload of file has failed?

Doug you aren't the only one. Some of my pictures don't go over too It's says failed too. Very frustrating. Anybody else besides Doug and I have this problem. Downloading from computer.

Well, I may nor be able to see it, but I'm glad you have added it to the collection, Doug.:applaud:

Steve I am new to the game of posting pics but I have been able to use the same procedure before & now it doesn't work?:dunno: I even printed the sticky page on how to post pics & again nothing.

1) Click the insert image on toolbar, 2) upload the pic you want click upload & get: This site says: Scooby 1jpg: Upload of file failed?

Yes that is the watch, anybody know if there is an issue uploading from the computer?

Doug you aren't the only one. Some of my pictures don't go over too It's says failed too. Very frustrating. Anybody else besides Doug and I have this problem. Downloading from computer.

Me no see either! I bet it's nice though. Congratulations and maybe we'll get to see it one day soon.

Maybe it is just a problem with Invicta watch photos for you two, try posting a different brand. :headbang:

Lots of Invicta models have those number stampings on the 6:00 side of the case, It either has to do with date of manufacture, or with bracelet matching. At any rate it's meant to be some kind of internal (to Invicta) reference.

Congrats on the Scuby, I'm sure I would like it if I could see it! :)

(Is the pic problem, file size? If they are too large, they will not upload)

Maybe it is just a problem with Invicta watch photos for you two, try posting a different brand. :headbang:

I know your kidding, but this happens every so often when I post pictures from the computer and it's even coming from the same file. Some work and some don't. My pic are taken from a regular camera and I have it on the smallest jeg options.

I got the same results when trying to use a massive raw image file, experiment with other photos and file sizes, obviously if it isolated to just a few people it is not a site issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom