Incoming 3 bagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
I hit a triple not a double this tyme.View attachment 8785View attachment 8786View attachment 8787View attachment 8789View attachment 8790View attachment 8791View attachment 8792
attachment.php
View attachment 8793View attachment 8794View attachment 8795View attachment 8796View attachment 8797
attachment.php
View attachment 8798View attachment 8799
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

:outstand:Three dynamite additions to the collection! A big congratulations, Steve!:up::applaud:

Great selections! Love the choco RW and that Vostok in impressive - congrats on the new watches!

Congrats man! I like that Vostok. Really like the bronze. I like your Silverjet as well. I miss my Rose Gold Silverjet.

Nice varied group. I have the Vostok and it's nice. The Raymond Weil is very classy. Congrats!

Damn you Steve, loving the RW and the Aragon SJ in rose. I too picked up the same color execution. Ongrats on those TIMEpieces. Enjoy!

Congrats on all 3 Steve , in digging that SilverJet for sure .

hat trick...HU carpal tunnel trigger finger...bane of active horologist...very lively/pretty PUs...no bad choices or dogs-

Congrats on the hat trick, Steve. You're on quite a roll.

Dang-it, Steve, you hit the MAGIC HOROLOGICAL TRIFECTA with this three-bagger...which, oddly, for some reason, makes me think of my first college sweetheart, whom I met while wearing heavy beer goggles. But that's a story for another bat-time and a different bat-channel. At any rate, those watches are each spectacular in their own right, and each has that "umph" we all love as watch collectors. The Raymond Weil is just plain extraordinary, as are all the watches from that amazing company. Ditto, the Boctok, er, Vostok -- with that strap to die for. But as crazy as I am about both of those pieces, the stealer of this particular show is that amazing Aragon Silverjet; that two-tone is just breathtaking, and to have it all attached to an automatic -- which is pretty much all I buy any more -- just has Grand Slam written all over it!

And so, for each one of these magnifique timepieces, I wish you many, many hours of blissful and warm & fuzzy wrist time for many years to come, my friend. Yah done GOOD, sir!
:grin

VERY nice!!! Once at closing time I got a 3 bagger. I had to gnaw my arm off in the morning to get out of there......

\
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom