Aragon Evo Divemaster this is #3 in the past 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davecash77

Banned

What can i say the Aragon Evo just seems to do it for me. Not only great looking and feature packed plus a professional Dive Watch. The Way this watch wears on the wrist is the real magic IMO.

How many watchmakers can offer a watch with an Orange Face and it becomes one of the hottest colors to date.

Pacerguy showed me his Black bracelet and Pink face and i was hooked..

I picked this up for $158

Featuring a 24 Jewel SII NH35 Automatic Movement Date with s

Case Measurements: 50mm

Case Thickness: 17mm

Crystal: K1 Crystal

Crown: Screw Down Crown

The Poppy Orange dial really pops wit the Black plating. Great looking EVO, Dave.

:bravo:...Dam Dave this a Gorgeous set of Evo's!:eyes:

mrXolczgddypP5daR-EQIQk8cR9rLMTdQADqDUza5qMQpywTm3qfgx8za8AEd_pm1pNI3fro91-hMNKivMJkfaIBhX84V3-poNUWqSrkFbDT1LA82tsTVeS_RPZbeTvUCEXL052o2JAug0hE_0o2rohA0RK7dbmXbaI5ZcuM66zpxJTn-XnobMjPN3dbBrBb8ObCRpBWfUi1sFseSBgLewRF5Qkb3-m6zcaD6u7iTlDt8L_SNjMEo8XI73CAMzaL8_Ukv_weqvA9wYQc5JS7a6IMk3uvwbqRRe-lXRheX0_WXNpJvUqcdXX1y6QfdatRlccB21MYnR1oCnzpEndh_SC4hgyVn7wAMLiwzWF5Bi74Xhu5IHhCbG5wy4Emv5IXWCCRDJJBIXHxFNkJu7CgMsSzHswLP4UFE9Xf8hCYCFtPmY6sDijPJxCazJxAANOsXIHAl-GWFmcGvQPFeG4TMMD4XZX0e7GYkzlY5hg96E7XCrO0rZ-TXp48j9IH8Q3poU3XaS_uJOeOFzw1ZexTDpsh4OfJmAAt3qNSZHFGtPflarybhzHYXBWbmUbTXiF_RzUKFWiogL6Iq3hQynyX30OgaCk49I5X3lgm91Q=w1008-h756-no

Bob started all this Evo madness...now I'm also in the hunt! LOL

You guys do know that Bob is the official ambassador of Aragon Evo according to Wing. I was up all night last night i have sleep apnea and got the C-pap machine and took me all night to set it up. So im watching old Aragon & Invicta Evine recordings and i hear Wing say. i have a good friend Bob Pacerguy who loves the Evo and has introduced many new people to it. He is my ambassador to Aragon Evo.. I nearly ripped my breathing mask off. So around 3:00AM Im texting Bob.. Hey your famous. If you still have the recording it was May 9th..My buddy bob is famous !!!

Congrats on completing the hat trick, Dave. :cool:

That orange and black combo looks fabulous.

That Halloween color combo is sick. Almost everyone has found out that in the "Bang For Buck" category Evo's can't be beat. Congrats!

The Evo is a stunner line and that Orange is freakin cool!!! Another winner Big D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom