TRADED: Invicta Russian Diver Anniversary Skeleton Unitas Model 3468

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorothyparker

Tyme Traveler
A great opportunity to get this, hardly worn, coveted RD. I bought it new when they first came out at Shop. Upon getting it, I had trouble wearing it due to the rubber Quinataur strap so I ordered a distressed leather strap from Invicta. It looks great on this strap, and is comfortable, but my wrist is just too small to ever pull it off. It has sat in the watch box for years. I will rate it at very good, you will have a hard time seeing wear or use on this.
It will come on the distressed strap with the stock strap on the side. I will ship USPS flat rate priority.

I am not interested in Invicta, Android, Croton or Stuhrling. This is a Unitas movement, decorated nicely. Surely you have something you don't wear anymore that would be a nice trade.
I will be listing more watches for trade, if you want to make a bundle deal just let me know. If you have a watch to trade that is worth more than this, I can add money on top of this.
Please keep in mind that I have a small wrist and can not do large watches. If I could, I would keep this one, it is beautiful.
Thank you for looking.

If I have, in any way, misrepresented this watch and you are not happy with it, please let me know. I will pay shipping back and you will not have lost anything.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Invicta 3468 is a beautiful Quinataur skeleton Russian diver. It features an oversized 53mm solid stainless steel case with the oversized signature Russian diver screw down canteen crown cap. This watch is powered by a 17 jewel Swiss ETA 6497 (Unitas) manual wind movement. The gorgeously detailed dial is protected by scratch resistant flame fusion crystal front and back. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters. Invicta 3468 is equipped with a 26mm wide black rubber band with stainless steel barrel inserts. This watch can fit up to a 9 1/2 inch wrist.

Back, notice little to no wear on the strap. I did have my watch guy put an extra square hole in it to fit my wrist.

Front, I am a bad photographer, the watch looks much better than I can show.
With flash

Without flash

Side views

Last edited:
Bump.
Don't be shy with offers.
Anyone got a Philip power reserve with a hidden crown?
Vintage?

I have a Invicta 10540 mint for trade that's a 50mm I know you said no Invicta but it's costly or how much will you sell will buy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom