Guests online

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Steve - I see the guests on line is down to 100, back where it used to be. Looks like you got a handle on that situation? :good:

Thanks for all the work your doing to keep us rolling, Steve.

Running better every day :thumb:

agif1opt.gif

FINALLY!!! Very happy to see we are back up and running. Thanks Steve I know you worked very hard on this and we all appreciate it. :good:

Now someone please tell me how to post pictures from Flickr. Seems I'm not able to figure it out in this new and different format....

And what is the significance of the red bars under our names\handles?

FINALLY!!! Very happy to see we are back up and running. Thanks Steve I know you worked very hard on this and we all appreciate it. :good:

Now someone please tell me how to post pictures from Flickr. Seems I'm not able to figure it out in this new and different format....

And what is the significance of the red bars under our names\handles?

Welcome back!! The little bar is reputation. Nothing significant really and I can't find a way to turn it off, yet.
Posting from Flickr is easy. Just select the photo you want to share, click the little share arrow, select BB Code (medium) and copy and paste that code directly into the post and the pasted code will be replaced with the photo.

Back
Top Bottom