TJ Maxx 2 Fer buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Had to meet a friend that works security at the local mall. As usual I have to hit TJ Maxx to my surprise they had two Alpina Startimer Pilot watches both marked at $299.99. I passed when about my business today but couldn't get them out of my mind so tonight on my way home I detoured to the mall and I bought one! As I was checking out I saw a Nixon The Rover in the case marked down to $30.00 so I had them toss it in. I will post more pics tomorrow I am beat and off to bed!

View attachment 6482

P.S. I do not work for TJ Maxx! LOL Wish I did but I am afraid I wouldn't ever take home a paycheck!

Damn! You got Alpinas at your local TJ Maxx! That's awesome.

The one I go to has nothing like that. Maybe that's a good thing....

A big congratulations! :outstand::up::applaud:

Yea... but does YOUR TJ Maxx carry Nike sweat socks like mine?

Very nice for you. Looking real good. Any TJ Max I've gone into only sell no name brand fashion watches.
Enjoy them both.

Yea... but does YOUR TJ Maxx carry Nike sweat socks like mine?

Bob, are you really 103 years old? I haven't heard anyone call them "sweat socks" for a long time! That's funny. "Why, back in my day, I had to walk 5 miles to school, uphill both ways, in my darned sweat socks". :grin

Like a couple of other people have mentioned, my TJMaxx does not carry anything fancier than Fossil most of the time. I think that's just as well or I'd be more broke than I am now. Nice pickups, especially the Alpina. Don't you hate it when you see something in a store, like it but don't buy it, and then it calls your damn name all day? As I see it, you had no choice but to give in the the siren's call! Congrats.

Thanks guys, The Alpinas were even a surprise for me! I have seen many high end watches at a few but they are rare. I am lucky to have 25 TJ Maxx stores in a 20 mile radius from my house and being in the Boston area they get some very nice items. It helps I am on the road a lot so I hit as many as I can I also have friends that will call me when they see something I might be interested in. It always helps to become friendly with the sales people. I have even given out some Dunkin Donuts gift cards every now and then. Believe me it helps. The girl at the sales counter was actually going to call me if the Alpinas got marked down but I couldn't wait. They also have a great looking Brera Orologi Eterno in the case for around 120 bucks I really like but I have a couple Breras in the collection. Who knows I might grab it after the weekend depending on how much I make or if we get good tips. Since I retired I paint during the week and I have been doing catering on the weekends there are only the three of that are partners in this venture. Last week alone we each got over $375.00 in tips that was my watch spending dough for the week who knows what this week end will bring.

double-dip-o.gif

Very nice 2fer! As others have said I never see anything great like these. Enjoy the pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! You got Alpinas at your local TJ Maxx! That's awesome.

The one I go to has nothing like that. Maybe that's a good thing....

Yep. Nothing but dime store stuff at the store near me.
Congrats on the twofer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom