50mm GD Auto TTV $249.72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't judge me. And I hope you don't think less of me. But since they apparently miraculously found more of the green dialed version in those dark, dusty warehouse shelves in Switzerland -- I couldn't resist buying another one. Argh!

I wasn't even going to buy one of these before. But with the 25% off code(s) and as I said the availability of the green version now, I went ahead and purchased another sight unseen. Or least unseen in person.

Please take pity on my poor watch collecting soul. Or at least take pity on my drained wallet. :)

Joe C.

Please don't judge me. And I hope you don't think less of me. But since they apparently miraculously found more of the green dialed version in those dark, dusty warehouse shelves in Switzerland -- I couldn't resist buying another one. Argh!

I wasn't even going to buy one of these before. But with the 25% off code(s) and as I said the availability of the green version now, I went ahead and purchased another sight unseen. Or least unseen in person.

Please take pity on my poor watch collecting soul. Or at least take pity on my drained wallet. :)

Joe C.
As Judge Dread said, "I AM THE LAW,"....."GUILTY"......(of being a watch addict).

Lol, I cancelled the gold blue and reordered the silver green. I'm sick also, lol.

Lol, I cancelled the gold blue and reordered the silver green. I'm sick also, lol.

I have an easier way for a New Yorker to get it....go to the invicta store in Times Square, try on the watch, tell the salesman you really like it, then ask him to put it in the window, and tell him you'll pick it up at 3:00 AM.

I have an easier way for a New Yorker to get it....go to the invicta store in Times Square, try on the watch, tell the salesman you really like it, then ask him to put it in the window, and tell him you'll pick it up at 3:00 AM.

Lol, sounds about right. You've been around NY guys a few tymes I C.

Now that the price is back down to $10 more than the TTV price and the code Lee shared with us still works, I think I need to pull the trigger here. Guess I can always send it back.

These frigging clowns are officially unplugged to me. I don't care how good the deal is on another watch from Invicta. I recently lost track of the calls I made, e-mails sent, voice mails left to these sonsofbitches. Not once could I get through to the stores about some questions and concerns I have. Several days, half-dozen wasted calls, etc. I finally did get through to the service center in Utah and they were dumbfounded as to why even the e-mails and call attempts they tried to make for me were unanswered.

These frigging clowns are officially unplugged to me. I don't care how good the deal is on another watch from Invicta. I recently lost track of the calls I made, e-mails sent, voice mails left to these sonsofbitches. Not once could I get through to the stores about some questions and concerns I have. Several days, half-dozen wasted calls, etc. I finally did get through to the service center in Utah and they were dumbfounded as to why even the e-mails and call attempts they tried to make for me were unanswered.

Wow...WTF happened?

Yeah, I thought about all of the reasons why I swore off Invicta at the beginning of the year just before I ordered this. After waffling on this watch for about 10 minutes, I decided I didn't need another Invicta. No Point in buying it to look at it and then pay to ship it back. I'll keep my $10 in return shipping and save the headache.

Wow...WTF happened?

My daughter asked me about a couple of Mickey Mouse items because her kids love Mickey Mouse. I told her to just give me the info and I would try to help her, but I should have known better. If it was up to me and the fact she can't get any help I would just cancel the order through PP account, but she is a dumb blond and very thick headed.

Joe C.
:outstand::up::applaud:

Curious Mike is this the Invicta Store or Invicta direct? If it's the Invicta Store which I am a new customer they are the worst it's a very long story but what an adventure.:dizzy:

My daughter asked me about a couple of Mickey Mouse items because her kids love Mickey Mouse. I told her to just give me the info and I would try to help her, but I should have known better. If it was up to me and the fact she can't get any help I would just cancel the order through PP account, but she is a dumb blond and very thick headed.

Curious Mike is this the Invicta Store or Invicta direct? If it's the Invicta Store which I am a new customer they are the worst it's a very long story but what an adventure.:dizzy:

Doug....do you mean Invictastores.com or a specific Invicta Retail Store?

Invictastores.com Bob as mentioned last week or so was my first order which never happened & days ago another fiasco on a different order.

Doug....do you mean Invictastores.com or a specific Invicta Retail Store?

Invictastores.com Bob as mentioned last week or so was my first order which never happened & days ago another fiasco on a different order.

Damn....I must've missed it.....got a link to your original post? Or can you summarize it again.
Who runs Invictastores.com? Invicta? Invicta Retail Stores? Someone else? Is there any human contact? I wondered if they were a replacement for the Sunday Run.

Doug it was the stores online, but I used every method I could think of and some numbers and extensions that were given to me by the repair center after they tried also while on phone with them. Bottom line after numerous calls, e-mails and leaving voicemail's there was no one who could help me. Whenever I was transferred and finally reached a live person on the phone I was told they have nothing to do with that department and there was no other way to contact them other than the e-mail and numbers I did have. :dunno:

contact%20Invicta.jpg~original

That sucks for both of you guys. You would think that if you are in the business of selling products, you would want some people to help you do that when someone calls in. But then what do I know, I am just a sales manager at a car lot. :dizzy:

Mike the number I used was 844-468-4282 & the supervisor's name is James. Short story I ordered the SAS black diamond watch maybe 10 days ago & saved over a $1500 on the price. So after a few days of showing still in process I figured I better call. So that Tuesday I called them which it still showed in stock btw @ the original price of $2950.00. The call was hit 3 for CS which had me on hold forever then a message all CS reps are busy please leave a message.

Message left waited a few hours & called again for another marathon on hold & leave another message & sent them an email, still no reply's. Called again & finally got Mrya on the phone who said she will look into it & call me before days end, which never happened. So the following day a few mores call then finally got them to answer the phone it's Myra & asked any update? She said I'm sorry but watch sold out, I'm like how could that be the sale started that Friday 5:00 pm & my order was placed by 5:15pm? I told her then why do you still have the watch shown as in stock, she said oh yeah we need to change that.

So I said I'm not happy how this is playing out & can I speak to a supervisor, who was James he said they checked to see if they can get the watch elsewhere but no luck. I said Evine has plenty to get it from them & he said they can't as Evine purchased a portion of the inventory & I could buy it from them. I said ok are you going to pay the difference of $1500.00 for me to do this the answer was no. He gave me a special code for a 30% discount good for 1 month which so far is useless since you cannot combine this code with any other codes they have going on.

Order 2 Mike you gave me the heads up on getting the Popeye & Mickey for $139.00 instead of the Popeye for $142.00 so since it was the weekend I sent them an email to cancel my previous order for the Popeye alone & to proceed with new order of Popeye & Mickey & please confirm.

Well this Monday I get an email that they cancelled my new order Popeye & Mickey & still showed the Popeye order in process! What's up with that?:dizzy::dunno::headbang: So once again trying to get them on the phone for over 45 minutes finally get Myra on the phone & say remember me from last week, I'm the guy that never got the SAS? She knew who I was & I told her you canceled the wrong order & she pulled it up & said I'm correct. So they cancelled the Popeye & entered a new order for the Popeye & Mickey. I asked her for the order number & please send me a confirming which she did. The best is I go on the site later that night & under my dashboard it does not show the new order number? So I have an email with the new order number & send them another email saying how come the new order number is not showing in my account? Today I get an email they my order is packed with a FedEx tracking number pending p/up. Obviously I will have to follow this one until I have it in my hands.

Other than that I highly recommend them NOT!

Mike...was there a specific Disney watch you wanted for your daughters? If they have them in the Delaware store, they ship free,,no tax. The manager and rep have always been helpful to me.

Can I help? If not, I know your pissed and the bridge may be burned.
I'd be glad to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom