Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Invicta Reserve Men's 52mm Specialty Subaqua Ltd Ed Swiss Automatic Meteorite Dial Bracelet WatchWeb Today's Top Value$1260.00

033118_1319_WebTTV_Invicta.jpg

I own the original Valgranges version. Love that watch.

Big, bold, and impressive.:happy:​Thanks Lee.

Cool piece I'll give it that. I prefer the brushed over the high polished though. Still too expensive IMO for Invicta. More of a $850 sorry.

if Invicta was still making this kind of watch all the time, I would still be more interested, more often. Nothing bad you can say about the SAS on the bracelet. Awesome watch. $1260 is steep but when you look at what you're getting it's not over the top.

I have the original version all Swiss made with the 7750 & sapphire crystal & I paid I think $1000.00 & some where going for between $1300-$1600 so the price for this version is fair at best.

SAS is still my favorite INVICTA. Still have the original release 7750. But will never buy another Invicta let alone for this sort of money.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

Nice watch, but I agree with everyone above, not a great value here at all. If you watch Lee, like we all do, you can get a Breitling for roughly double the money with an auto chrono, just not space rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom