Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
18222128_2064231260471203_2777437615916821492_n.jpg

Coming soon!

29313023_2227123757515285_1096372539258568704_n.jpg

What next. They going put a small cable around the secondary movement too.:headbang:

Coming soon!

It’s Friday so I will be gentle. Here is a photo of kitties

8a47d8999fbb88ce7a763fe371fb53fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

^^^^^Invicta's Quality Control Team, hard at work!:lol:^^^^^
OK,....I know,....Not fair, and a cheap shot.:no: But it was the first thing that popped into my head!....:grin

Upon first glance, I assumed this was going to be a strap model. But if you look closely it only has one pin at the lugs, the strap version has an additional pin built into the rubber strap.
Also looks to me like there's a piece of the clasp safety latch visible in the photo underneath the watch.
I wonder if they actually IP'd the camo on this?

Upon first glance, I assumed this was going to be a strap model. But if you look closely it only has one pin at the lugs, the strap version has an additional pin built into the rubber strap.
Also looks to me like there's a piece of the clasp safety latch visible in the photo underneath the watch.
I wonder if they actually IP'd the camo on this?

Justin Zimmer We are going to call it the Reserve Magnum Cable Coalition Forces Thunder Bolt

Justin Zimmer This production sample is on a bracelet, but a strap is also in the works

Thanks for the update, Lee.:hand:

Justin Zimmer We are going to call it the Reserve Magnum Cable Coalition Forces Thunder Bolt

Justin Zimmer This production sample is on a bracelet, but a strap is also in the works

Man, I've been wanting a nice black and gray camo bracelet watch since I started collecting. Ive seen nothing that's interested me. Invicta came out with a digital camo on a pretty cheap looking watch once but that was all I remember seeing. I love the Magnum but that pointless cable wrapped around a non-existent bezel is an eyesore for me, plus that switch to the z60. Not a fan of that movement, or The Wider spacing between the sub dials.
Interested to see the final production.
On a side note, on one of the presentations, Zimmer mentioned the designer of this watch based it off of combat Machines. If that was the driving designer Force, I'm confused as to why they went with all these "pretty" colors, like teal, rainbow and burgundy, and didn't do an army green? Black with an army green dial, or EVEN BETTER, a matte/brushed gunmetal with olive green dial and gray hands and markers would be pretty awesome IMO.
This watch is built like a tank. I kind of think it should look like one too.

i'm not a big magnum fan.... I actually like this with the cable better than the original.

Given a choice between all bazillion cabled versions now available, I'd still choose the original zeus.
I've always thought the cable was a really cool idea, I just prefer it as an accent rather than something your eye draws to first, like the thicker 5mm TB versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom