Tudor Classic Day-Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Does anyone own one or have any thoughts? These are not overpriced to say the least. I absolutely adore my Black Bay and this seems like a good addition as well.
e221a937536378ee06b7280738029b7d.jpg
1285393cfdc7a4c7640b827e0a1c5856.jpg
0e45617d08482f889af32dc644013a9f.jpg
69428369d86700112155039bfb43aa0c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My thoughts are it looks awesome but would probably be too small as I don’t own anything under 42mm and too expensive for my insufficient funds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was considering a white dial piece from the parent company but it's just a bit out of my reach at this point. I'm thinking this is a good compromise.

Agree with DW above^^^^^^^

Gorgeous piece if your wrist can rock the smaller sizes. At 41MM, this is just the other side of my 42/43MM threshold.

But it's stunning and I'm going to check one out on my next trip to Tourneau!

Agree with DW above^^^^^^^

Gorgeous piece if your wrist can rock the smaller sizes. At 41MM, this is just the other side of my 42/43MM threshold.

But it's stunning and I'm going to check one out on my next trip to Tourneau!

The Black Bay is 41.5 and it's pretty much perfect. I will try to ride past an AD and put the watch on my wrist just the same.

Nice but out of my price range.

Love the watch, BD. The Black Bay is one of my top 4 most wanted pieces. I think this white dial beauty would look great on the wrist, and maybe even play a tad bigger than it is.

Love the watch, BD. The Black Bay is one of my top 4 most wanted pieces. I think this white dial beauty would look great on the wrist, and maybe even play a tad bigger than it is.

I think so too because it looks like there is a lot of real estate between from 12 to 6.

I am sure the quality is great. I don’t get the verbiage on the dial. Does it really need to spell out the watch specs

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

Nice :bounce: There is a lot of real estate on the dial. I bet that lay-out looks big !!

A handsome, and dignified, looking time piece, indeed. :happy:Above my pay grade however.:no:

gonna post contrary because that is what I am...i like your SNO BALL DIAL HUNT...i like TUDOR...rowdy rising working man...

-here is the contrary part...I am wearing 29-34mm now after losing a lot of fat and having a girlie wrist...also...

- I am weight sensitive on the wrist and like them skinny and light...that means I do not do bezels any more ...only a BUMPER like I got on my `1953 OMEGA SEA MASTER...final word...I eschew DATE and ESPECIALLY RAINBOW DAY OF WEEK COMPLICATION...

-becase on my vintage hunt...I called a VINTAGE RESTORER in VICTORVILLE,CA and he told me do not use the DAY/DATE COMPLICATIONS
on the 50-60-70 year old watches I bought from him- I do not want useless complications on my dial- and I figure on keeping my watches " FOREVER " ...even though...crazy hobby-crazy me...in the last 10 years I have sold-flipped-given away at least 3 collections and hundreds of watches-doh !

-because like LEFT COAST GREGG... I love a clean -sterile -dial...and like FLORIDA ACE pointed out... when you ditch the bezel IT GIVES A BIG DIAL OPENING AND A LOT OF DIAL REAL ESTATE

I am sure the quality is great. I don’t get the verbiage on the dial. Does it really need to spell out the watch specs

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

not on my saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom