Our musical tastes peak as teens, says study

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to disagree with that study. I still today am open to all new music. I've went through about every type of music out there. Have my favs, but like finding new or going back in time before I was even a inkling in my dad's sack.

Another study.
My Analytics professor used to tell us that figures don’t lie but lies can figure.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

Not relevant but interesting and figure it might help people, I think I may have posted about it previously. Read a study from British scientists who had determined that listening to your favorite music before, after and even during surgery can improve the outcome.

Not relevant but interesting and figure it might help people, I think I may have posted about it previously. Read a study from British scientists who had determined that listening to your favorite music before, after and even during surgery can improve the outcome.

The funny thing about music is the "ear worm" effect. You can remember the word's, melody, exact changes in tempo, instrumental breaks, vocal tics, from songs you haven't heard in twenty years when you hear one, but you can't remember where you put your car keys 10 minutes ago.

Yup....I can’t name a song I like after 1972. Yet I know every Beatles, Jethro Tull, CSNY, WHO, and lots of others 60’s-70’s era song tunes of my teenage years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom