How SAD! My PATHETIC collection!!!

How SAD! My PATHETIC collection!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion #1 - get rid of the fakes. They're worthless, an insult to the originals, and talk about them is normally not permitted.
Suggestion #2 - enjoy the rest of what you have. I see some variety there, and they should all be fun to wear until you can move up to something you really want.
Suggestion #3 - never apologize for what you have. We all buy what we can with the expendable cash that we have. No one here will put you down for buying what you can afford.
Lastly - buy what you like, enjoy them, and hang around here and learn a little about the hobby. There's some great members here who will be happy to help you spend your money. :wink:
^^^^^+1^^^^^:hand: :drink:

Suggestion #1 - get rid of the fakes. They're worthless, an insult to the originals, and talk about them is normally not permitted.
Suggestion #2 - enjoy the rest of what you have. I see some variety there, and they should all be fun to wear until you can move up to something you really want.
Suggestion #3 - never apologize for what you have. We all buy what we can with the expendable cash that we have. No one here will put you down for buying what you can afford.
Lastly - buy what you like, enjoy them, and hang around here and learn a little about the hobby. There's some great members here who will be happy to help you spend your money. :wink:

:hand::good:

Welcome to the forum. No shame in your watch game. I would lose the fakes though. Would suck to be called on the carpet in public by a watch ace. You will learn more than you thought possible in a very short time here. Have fun

Fakes are a big No-No here. Mostly crap and have no place in a real watch collectors collection IMO.

Fakes are a big No-No here. Mostly crap and have no place in a real watch collectors collection IMO.

Oh i DO NOT wear the fakes.
I bought them purely out of curiosity. Needed to know what $11 fakes could possibly look like. Bought them, then through into a box. I did wear the G-SHOCKS for a very little while though.

No shame in buying what you can afford. We cover all tastes and angles here at WIT, and it's a pretty supportive group. No haters here, so pull up a chair and have some fun. Try not to stress out about watches, because there are always some out of our reach, no matter who we are. There are a number of enablers here, though, so watch out! Glad to have you here!:cool2:

You wanna see pathetic or sad ...........................

collage_zpsfhcd4hzq.jpg~original

Hey, as long as you collect what you love, that's all that matters around here. Unlike many other countless online watch message boards, Watch In Tyme is unique in that (generally) most of the people here do *not* judge people based on what watches they have or like. Cheap or expensive, we don't care. All that we care about is if you like watches - that's all!

Shoot, remember that this forum was started because of the demise of WatchGeeks, which was a haven for Invicta collectors and fans. If you're familiar with the online watch community, you'll know how Invicta watches and their fans (people like me) are looked down upon by many other watch collectors. (They hate us with ever fiber of their being.) The outcasts are perfectly at home here though! :up:

So, sit back with a drink of your choice and enjoy this "haven for watch outcasts!" :drink:

Hey, as long as you collect what you love, that's all that matters around here. Unlike many other countless online watch message boards, Watch In Tyme is unique in that (generally) most of the people here do *not* judge people based on what watches they have or like. Cheap or expensive, we don't care. All that we care about is if you like watches - that's all!

Shoot, remember that this forum was started because of the demise of WatchGeeks, which was a haven for Invicta collectors and fans. If you're familiar with the online watch community, you'll know how Invicta watches and their fans (people like me) are looked down upon by many other watch collectors. (They hate us with ever fiber of their being.) The outcasts are perfectly at home here though! :up:

So, sit back with a drink of your choice and enjoy this "haven for watch outcasts!" :drink:
Well said! :applaud:

Welcome to the Forum no shame here. This is a good place hang out!

Welcome aboard.. Looks like you have a nice collection so far! Enjoy it and your time here..

Anyone who judges another human being here or anyplace else in this world by wristwatches or any other material things in life are the sad and pathetic pieces of crap.

Anyone who judges another human being here or anyplace else in this world by wristwatches or any other material things in life are the sad and pathetic pieces of crap.

Agreed. And posting it over and over again is about as helpful as telling me not to eat pizza [or cheese steaks or chocolate cake] because it's bad for my health. We buy what we like and weigh the risks vs emotional benefits. If my watch isn't good enough for the snobs, then they can bite me.

Last edited:

Nooooo! Not with every FIBER...

Just kidding... I'm a big believer in buy what you love and can afford and don't worry what others may say. I'll bet there isn't a single collector who buys what they think others want you to collect. We (WITs) come from all backgrounds and economic groups. Not everyone can afford a Rolex or Breitling or even some "TV brands", but we can enjoy seeing them in others collections. Collecting should be a fun pastime and not about impressing others... IMO it's as simple as that!

You have a great collection, there. Keep on buyin' what YOU like, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You have a great collection, there. Keep on buyin' what YOU like, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

WARNING: don't be fooled by outwardly gregarious PG:grin- he is an addict with mebbe 300 yellow boxes:nono: very close to the nation's capital- seen REEFER MADNESS ?:dizzy: that's our BOB 'cept with yellow boxes :headbang::shake:

( PG a good guy:drink::)-true ; a yellow box addict- so who's perfect ? ):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom