Got the big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjmccaff

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Had my eye on an Oris Prodiver for over a year but I was afraid it would be too big (twss), well last week one came up an a very good price and I took the leap. While it's a 49mm it actually fits pretty good on my wrist and because it's titanium it is fairly comfortable.

View attachment 6317
View attachment 6318

Very nice. The ProDiver is a very comfortable watch at 49mm. Did you get the titanium bracelet as well? It's a great fit as well and takes it to another level. I have 2 49mm ProDivers; Pointer Moon and Force Recon. I also have a 52mm ProDiver Chronograph and it's amazingly comfortable for it's massive size as well. A lot has to do with the lug configuration and of course, being 100% titanium! You're model is so nice and clean looking. Love it! Congrats!

OH HELL YEAH!!! "THE" definitive Pro Diver. One day one will be mines.
Congrats and Enjoy that one Bill.

Great watch Bill. Looks outstanding! Congratulations and enjoy.

Very nice. The ProDiver is a very comfortable watch at 49mm. Did you get the titanium bracelet as well? It's a great fit as well and takes it to another level. I have 2 49mm ProDivers; Pointer Moon and Force Recon. I also have a 52mm ProDiver Chronograph and it's amazingly comfortable for it's massive size as well. A lot has to do with the lug configuration and of course, being 100% titanium! You're model is so nice and clean looking. Love it! Congrats!

Thanks, I did get the bracelet but I had to get it separately it should be here at the end of the week.

Congratulations Bill, You can't go wrong with an Oris... Very nice indeed!

It does look good on the wrist! Very ice.
Be sure to show off the bracelet when you get it on too.

This is one top notch TI Tool:) congrats on this awesome Oris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a sweet pick up, Bill. Enjoy that beauty!

Awesome pick up. If this is polished titanium, I love polished titanium, and nobody does it better than Oris.

I'd be tempted, but I'm saving up for something else (see avatar):wink:

You have great taste, I know I'm on the hunt for my first. Congrats on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom