Tudor Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hked

Tyme Watcher
This arrived yesterday and is getting a lot of love!
60acf1bd1bdbe4390ae57546e65d7362.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hot balm to assuage marital " friction " ( or lack thereof )

-oh yeah ...got a gr8 whopper or watch lie for you HKE...tell wifey pulling the trigger like BILLY THE KID essential for new launch wrist saddle " research " :wink:

...and not to worry her pretty little head...it's all a " write-off "...vacuum the sofa bud:grin:pop::nono:

Congrats - classic piece! Did you buy pre-owned? Looks like there is a ding on the bezel at the 6:00 position.

Upper crust stuff enjoy this very special piece often. Big tyme congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pick up. I have this one near the top of my most wanted list. Congrats, and enjoy that beauty!

Enjoy that my friend! I have wanted a Tudor for awhile now. I hate how my tastes go up the longer I have been collecting, but it is what it is. Glad you nailed that down. Congrats!

Congrats on obtaining a beloved TIMEpiece. It's looking good on your wrist too. Enjoy.

:outstand: A big congratulations!:up::applaud:

Welcome and a big congrats on the Tudor !!!

Splash of red under the pip and snowflake hands, LOVE IT! Congrats!

Excellent pick up, congrats on adding this one to your collection! I hope you and your dog will be happy sharing the doghouse... maybe you will be able to teach him how to read time???

If you want to show love to a timepiece, you sure picked the right one! Congratulations on a stunner. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom