Hamtun watches - affordable British designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
[h=4]https://hamtun.co/[/h][h=4]The Watches[/h] Hamtun is a British watch company foucsed on affordable watches. All of our watches are designed in the
UK and feature high quality automatic movements.
Dark Night
Neon PVD full lume
Our new Swiss powered beauty, suitable for any occasion and built to last.

£259.00

view full details

Neon Sky
Neon brushed blue

£259.00

view full details

Neon Day
Neon brushed full lume

£259.00

view full details

[h=1]Accessories[/h] Complete your style

[h=4]Our News View all news[/h]
[h=3]Neon photos and launch details[/h] 15th January 2018
It's almost time! On January 30 at we are opening for pre-orders on the Neon. We've got some new photos and a release time calculator so you don't miss out!
Read more

[h=3]Neon Automatic status update[/h] 16th November 2017
It's been a while since the Neon was announced, so I wanted to update on the current status and provide info on the current plan/schedule. Prototypes are due at the end of this month. As soon as they arrive I'll be shipping them out to the video producer and then the photog...
Read more

[h=3]Neon Automatic - final renders and more details[/h] 11th October 2017
The Neon Automatic final design is signed off and the prototypes are being built. They should be here some time in November and I'll start sharing photos soon after that. But for now, here are the answers to most of the questions I've been getting, as well as the final renders...
Read more

Click on the links above to follow us on Facebook & Twitter for our latest news, deals and products and for your chance to enter some fantastic competitions.

[h=4]Instagram[/h]

[h=5]Menu[/h]

[h=5]About Hamtun Watches[/h] Hamtun Watches is a small Southampton, UK based company that builds affordable automatic watches. Our first model, the H1 dive watch, was fully funded on Kickstarter in less than 20 minutes and has now shipped to backers worldwide.
As we grow our mission remains the same - deliver high quality watches that make an impact, at prices that make them widely available. It's been a thrilling journey so far, and we'd love to have you along for the ride!

[h=5]Useful Links[/h]

Some very interesting, and intriguing offerings.:cool2: Thanks Gary.:hand:

u say hamptun... i say any one for the hamptons ?

-we have seen companies of british registry making product in hong kong-

no real opinion other than good luck as they throw their hat in the tool ring-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom