Wish this ball was a little bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
IMO this is a nice watch and being 16.1 mm thick with the crown makes it seem bigger then the size it states,sometimes size does not matter.

Rubber%20and%20bracelet_zpsohsolj3y.jpg~original
set%20case%20and%20back_zpsubqmdrza.jpg~original
day_zpsfflczi5y.jpg~original
Nite_zpssh4bkkos.jpg~original
Bracelet%201_zps7ippco9p.jpg~original
Bracelet%203_zpswalqruvd.jpg~original
Bracelet%202_zps4j2dhp3p.jpg~original
DM2036A_gallery_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EyE agree with all you guys,told my buddy that is one that would actually see some wrist time and very little closet time,hopefully will see his new Ball up close and try it on my wrist when it arrives .

Killer piece, Mike. I have room for a Ball in the watch case.[br]You have one on the way?

[quote timestamp=)443)46))3 source=/post/26)953/thread author=@gman66]Killer piece, Mike. I have room for a Ball in the watch case.[br]You have one on the way?[/quote]Wish eyE did Gary,I been fighting this one all day, friend ordered it this morning,$)8)9.)) received $)26.)) cash back and $34).)) store credit off the )8)9.

[quote source=/post/26)955/thread timestamp=)443)46257 author=@roadwarrior][quote source=/post/26)953/thread timestamp=)443)46))3 author=@gman66]Killer piece, Mike. I have room for a Ball in the watch case.[br]You have one on the way?[/quote]Wish eyE did Gary,I been fighting this one all day, friend ordered it this morning,$)8)9.)) received $)26.)) cash back and $34).)) store credit off the )8)9.[/quote]Ahh. Misread your post.[br]I thought I saw this instead of his. [br][br]If I had the coin, I'd be all over this one.[br]

One marvelous looking piece indeed. Thanks Mike.

Tempting for sure he put it on my CC so his wife does not find out.

[quote source=/post/26)952/thread timestamp=)443)46))) author=@dannyswatch]Sweet small ball[/quote]Not the size of the Ball but the quality,I've heard it said you can't stop at just one.

[br][quote author=@roadwarrior source=/post/26)994/thread timestamp=)443)486)3][quote source=/post/26)952/thread timestamp=)443)46))) author=@dannyswatch]Sweet small ball[/quote]Not the size of the Ball but the quality,I've heard it said you can't stop at just one.[/quote][br]Quality over quantity can't argue with that it's sweeeet

Truthfully seeing some of these Balls has ignited the interest again for me ,might be doing some shaving with the old collection to bring in the new.

You are right, it's not the size of the ball; it's what you do with it. [br][br]That Ball is the perfect size IMHO. Looking forward to the pics when you get it.

And you just can't forget the lume on this one. The whole package is sweet as can be. I've bought a bunch of watches this year or I'd be on this one. I say go for it Mike...

DM2036A_gallery_1.jpg

It's a wonderful looking timepiece from every angle you look at it. 8-)

Awesome picture you still must be thinking about it! Looks like it is a winner. I agree with Richard perfect size !

Yes it is time balls to the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom