Tim Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuendo

Tyme Teller
Tim is may be returning to television, but where will he land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the source of your information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16507963_10154083965236786_2214375069970964768_n.jpg
Reposted from Tim Temple TV FB:

Greetings all! Am pleased to share that I have an opportunity to return to television. Details to follow soon.. am grateful to all who have expressed their support over the last few months. Thank you
1f642.png

16473047_10154083929946786_4745796815081220728_n.jpg

I'm guessing it's not going to be on WOW TV.

I'm guessing it's not going to be on WOW TV.

Jay, you always make me laugh out loud! Wife just asked, "What's so funny?".

I tried to explain, but she didn't quite get it. :D

:dunno:Have no idea.:dunno:

On Facebook he hinted it was a program that did lots of cooking......

Not sure what that meant.
I was thinking QVC, HSN...???. Maybe they're gonna initiate selling watches....But he'd have to move I suppose. Is he married, have kids?

I was thinking QVC, HSN...???. Maybe they're gonna initiate selling watches....But he'd have to move I suppose. Is he married, have kids?

Well, HSN is in St.Petersburg, Florida.

Let's see .......... St. Petersburg or Minneapolis .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tough choice.

Well, HSN is in St.Petersburg, Florida.

Let's see .......... St. Petersburg or Minneapolis .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tough choice.

I'd take Minneapolis sorry(I live here). Besides St Petersburg is retirement city. Younger guy like Tim may want to hang around people from his own generation.

On Facebook he hinted it was a program that did lots of cooking......

Not sure what that meant.

Maybe he will start selling the same pan Daniel Green was selling on the infomercials.

Why does anyone care where he works. These people that sell on the Tele are extremely insignificant in the overall picture of horology. Buying anything because a person in a box says so is not a way to go through life. Imho.

16507963_10154083965236786_2214375069970964768_n.jpg
Reposted from Tim Temple TV FB:

Hi all! Am pleased to share that I've joined the Croton team! Join me live and celebrate the long overdue return of "The Merm" on our return to Evine. The premeire is the evening of Feb 21st.. Make sure to follow on both Facebook and Instagram for giveaways and VIP previews before the event.. This is going to be great!

16641049_10154088912676786_8138057432240906420_n.jpg

Why does anyone care where he works. These people that sell on the Tele are extremely insignificant in the overall picture of horology. Buying anything because a person in a box says so is not a way to go through life. Imho.

just a part of forum chatter B...part of the " magic " of SHOPPING TV is becoming " friends " with TT, J.S., LIOR B.S., big E, SEAN W., LONDON DANNY G, etc.....

now i happen to rationally concur 100% with your post B; but nevertheless " reason " has not prevented me from wasting a ridiculous amount of hard earned on impulse buying of TV watches and becoming " personally acquainted " with a bevy of hard charging hosts in the living room intimacy of wee small hours filtered through the pale blue light of cool medium in a box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom