DB Daynight Tritdiver T100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Pics of a super DB offering, great color combo, enjoy that beauty often and in good health.

Big congrats! You have fantastic taste. I ordered the very same watch and expecting delivery Thursday. From the look of your pics and comments I can't wait.

Congrats, I think you are going to really like it.

Nice one! Can't beat the value and quality!

I love it when those T-100's are staring back at me late at night......

That's a great looking piece ! Congrats !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crude_spinner.gif

Congratulations on a nice looking watch with good specs and build quality. IMO it was a good deal for what you're getting. Great photos as well.

Congratulations; got that same execution inbound. When DB was in their early stages on ShopNBC, you couldn't even get an automatic with a Miyota 8215 for $200; so this is an exceptional value esp given the tubes.

I've been a collector and fan of Deep Blue watches for almost as long as they've been around. Trying to compare a model with earlier production models using a Miyota 8215 isn't really a fair comparison IMO. Personally I prefer the NH35 over the Miyota 8215 24/7. The Miyota 8215 actually cost approximately 25 to 30% more than the NH35. In 2011 Stan was one of the first companies to use the newly introduced Miyota 9015 at the time. The 46mm Juggernaut 1000 automatic on a SS bracelet was sold for $246.28 on ShopNBC. The same week of shows they offered the 44mm Daynight OPS with the Miyota 8215, T-100, PVD watch on a bracelet, 1 Silicon strap 22mm Camo pattern/ Black (reversible), 1 Zulu Nylon black 22mm strap, 1 Spring tool in the ammo box for $288.88. Today in 2017 this newer version with the discount code is selling for $249.60. IMO it's good for Stan to not have to give ShopNBC/Evine a piece of the action and is trying things this way currently.

I guess I do like it when I get to be the enables for once. I think your going to really like it. On divers for some reason I really like the bezel and different edges on them. I like this one for that reason alone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For several reasons including that bezel the DAYNIGHT rocks.
Yours looks great and mine says hello :up:

13521002994_81b930a75f_o.jpg

For several reasons including that bezel the DAYNIGHT rocks.
Yours looks great and mine says hello :up:

13521002994_81b930a75f_o.jpg
Man I am so jealous of seeing sand in your shot instead of snow in mine....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with black & blue. Congrats, and enjoy!

Could not resist - especially at 40% off! Just ordered this same watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom