DB Daynight Tritdiver T100

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigz

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
So, I've been selling off a large amount of my collection for multiple reasons and one great byproduct is I have been having some fun adding some new pieces back in. I received this one this morning and have a few others incoming. On to the Daynight Tritdiver. IMO it is a terrific value with the current DB sale of an additional 40% off. It ticks a lot of the boxes for me, diver design, sapphire crystal, T100 tubes, automatic, red tipped seconds hand and a chunky bezel with a ceramic insert. I was a little hesitant to go with the blue sunray dial as I don't typically go blue. But I liked the deep blue and the black and blue bezel. I also was a little worried about the kind of longish crown. I must say, now in hand, under the lens and on the wrist. I am loving the color combo and the crown is a complete non issue. This is a great looking and feeling watch. The fit and finish is as excellent as I have come to know from DB. I am really glad to have added this one into the collection.

Here are some pics and thanks for looking.

Saweeet, I'm not really one that goes gaa gaa over tubes, but on a diver this nice they wouldn't be a no-buy feature either, and your great photos make me love it even more, Congrats!

Great addition! Really like the black and blue, plus tubes!! Congrats!

Congratulations; got that same execution inbound. When DB was in their early stages on ShopNBC, you couldn't even get an automatic with a Miyota 8215 for $200; so this is an exceptional value esp given the tubes.

My deep blue and air blue watches are some of the best watches that I have in my collection certainly the best at that price point. Wear it for many years and good health my friend.

:outstand: A big congratulations, Mark!:happy::applaud:

BZ, all I can say is you done good. The pics are first rate and
do justice to this DB. The blue color is sweet !!!

I agree, this is a pretty good deal. A lot of watch for the money.

Love your pics so much just ordered a Batman myself. Thanks And Congrats!

Love your pics so much just ordered a Batman myself. Thanks And Congrats!
I guess I do like it when I get to be the enables for once. I think your going to really like it. On divers for some reason I really like the bezel and different edges on them. I like this one for that reason alone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Congrats on a great pick up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big congrats! You have fantastic taste. I ordered the very same watch and expecting delivery Thursday. From the look of your pics and comments I can't wait.

Congratulations; got that same execution inbound. When DB was in their early stages on ShopNBC, you couldn't even get an automatic with a Miyota 8215 for $200; so this is an exceptional value esp given the tubes.

Us Chicago guys have great taste! Mine due in on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom