Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 13 43.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

andywiller

Tyme Watcher
​I find I'm leaning toward the cleaner designs, in my old age, so 2, and 3, would be my choices.:wink:

Hope you don't mind my asking, Andrew, but what part does the name "Miglia" play?

Very interesting look. I like it.

Hope you don't mind my asking, Andrew, but what part does the name "Miglia" play?

I'm going out on a limb to guess.:hmm:

Miglia was an open-road endurance race which took place in Italy twenty-four times from 1927 to 1957

rsz__dsc5324copia.jpg

View attachment 11730View attachment 11731

When I do vote, I'll be voting #5. The most interesting of the designs IMHO.

Thanks everyone! It's good to see that a lot of people choose their preferences for my watches :)

Hi! It's kinda working title, but the concept is pretty well explained below :) It's gonna be a retro watch inspired by automotive classics of mid-XX century, and the Mille Miglia track is one of its symbols.

Thanks everyone! It's good to see that a lot of people choose their preferences for my watches :)

Hi! It's kinda working title, but the concept is pretty well explained below :) It's gonna be a retro watch inspired by automotive classics of mid-XX century, and the Mille Miglia track is one of its symbols.

Yeah, I got it. Thanks, and good luck!

They are very interesting and going with #1. Pretty cool !

Hi again, everyone! It's been more than a year since I've started working on my Willer Watches project. Your feedback was very important to me and this year I spent time polishing the final variant of my first timepiece. I added a lot of details to the design, making the watch more interesting and worthy as a design object, deciding to go for applied indexes in retro type, authentic revolution counter's red zone and keeping second hand in form of a wheel which smoothly rides through the dial. i also picked a green mild lume as the most appropriate for such design. The case now fully resembles a tire, as well as its crown. Here are the photos of the prototype I have in my disposal. It would be cool to hear some feedback now, on the overall progress and all.

Here's a preview, and if you want to see more, please, check my Imgur gallery

View attachment 16565

View attachment 16567

View attachment 16566

Back
Top Bottom