ScottyB has migrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyB

Tyme Master
Founding Member
ScottyB has migrated from WIT after surviving other dystopian fora-

hope to post less --listen more-- and buy nothing--

but having an addictive personality my fervent hopes have been dashed; repeatedly.

healthy & happy new year to my many friends from fearless leader's forum...past forums which have ended in either fire or ice.

hope to meet many new friends.

2))6

predictions from KARNAC THE ADDICTED

euro-yen-yuan-KRW- continue to weaken as the dollar strengthens...translation watches from japan,germany,china
will continue to be amazing bargains for addicts... i mean " horological hobbyists "

FLIEGER will ascend- DLC and " stealthy mil ops " trending.

SIZE clown watches essential for clown school...classic size lights my fire...u can never B 2 thin or 2 rich-

Welcome back, my friend.
Let the ocd roll... :cool:

Glad you made it Scotty hopefully it was an easy migration.

What took you so long? Great your back with your philosophical acumen

ScottyB....looking forward to your razzes on this new site!

Welcome back Scotty!! I merged your account to your original stats :D

Glad you made it Scotty, it would not be the same without you.
(now if I can just get WatchSteve to make that "ScottyB Translator" a sticky)
:grin

Last edited:
Scotty B migration part of the evolutionary process! Congrats on moving glad you're here my friend!

Ha your a funny man Scotty B.

HAD TROUBLE GETTING BACK MYSELF.& FYI to the powers that be..Tapatalk isn't wrkn for this forum again.

Last edited:
Confucius say..... Haloperidol cocktail cure addictive personality....but can cause permanent brain freeze and unwanted breast milk....like watches, use with caution ...and welcome back

ScottyB;2277)3 said:
ScottyB has migrated from WIT after surviving other dystopian fora-

hope to post less --listen more-- and buy nothing--

but having an addictive personality my fervent hopes have been dashed; repeatedly.

healthy & happy new year to my many friends from fearless leader's forum...past forums which have ended in either fire or ice.

hope to meet many new friends.

2))6

predictions from KARNAC THE ADDICTED

euro-yen-yuan-KRW- continue to weaken as the dollar strengthens...translation watches from japan,germany,china
will continue to be amazing bargains for addicts... i mean " horological hobbyists "

FLIEGER will ascend- DLC and " stealthy mil ops " trending.

SIZE clown watches essential for clown school...classic size lights my fire...u can never B 2 thin or 2 rich-
I can understand what scotty is saying ...... WTH! LoL!

Confucius say..... Haloperidol cocktail cure addictive personality....but can cause permanent brain freeze and unwanted breast milk....like watches, use with caution ...and welcome back

Geez Rog That is some heavy duty anti-psychotic stuff your peddling!

WIT without ScottyB's philosophical comments, is like having a movement without hands ( In a Watch sense, of course).
Welcome to this side ScottyB, looking forward to your words, and comments...

hkshooter;22772) said:
Glad you made it.

stewie;2277)8 said:
Good to see you again.

Glad you made it Scotty hopefully it was an easy migration.

actually...not so easy...when it is 73 deg. F and SANTA is coming down the chimney... geese are slow to head south...ScottyB sluggish to migrate ( translation: had some technical confusion )

pacco)7;22773) said:
What took you so long? Great your back with your philosophical acumen

[COLOR=#FF))))]Welcome home, Scotty! Glad to see you made the transition.:hand:[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom