Invicta Deadpool Grand Diver.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
I really like this one. I’m not sure how much wrist time it will get it’s a good fun watch.
ccbfa3c643b3dbcea2b51c3234020bcb.jpg
77d6709a0506b7f53b3eeb50a805c273.jpg
e51d515d351faca1d4191f60f3eb91b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet LOVED the movies! I passed on one of these at TJ MaXX A few weeks ago went back to get it and it was gone.

Loved the two movies. A watch that makes you smile for less then $80 is never a bad thing in my book. I like the partial skelly and the hands work nicely with the theme. Fun piece. Congrats

Just ordered one today. Lee's enabling combined with low cost, FS, and a fun, good looking watch was too much for me to resist. I appreciate your posted pics too, the watch looks much better than the online photos.

On a side note, you are one of the members whose taste in your posted watches has always struck close to my own personal preferences and tastes, so I feel even better about pulling the trigger now.

Congratulations and thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just ordered one today. Lee's enabling combined with low cost, FS, and a fun, good looking watch was too much for me to resist. I appreciate your posted pics too, the watch looks much better than the online photos.

On a side note, you are one of the members whose taste in your posted watches has always struck close to my own personal preferences and tastes, so I feel even better about pulling the trigger now.

Congratulations and thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The detail on Deadpool’s face is awesome and hilarious at the same time.

:up::dance2:Very cool! A big congratulations, BD!:happy::applaud:

"Eye's without a face" Did I win. Shoot thought you were playing charades. Pretty cool effect.

As an armchair aficionado of the Invicta "Grand Diver," I have to say that this one really intrigues me a great deal. In addition to all of that, I've always felt that red has never been sufficiently represented in the color schemes of most watch companies, hence my enjoyment at seeing it show up in such an unusual manner. Or, put very simply: Me LIKEY dis WARTCH! Congrats on owning such an off-the-beaten-path timepiece, and I hope you will enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many, many years to come!! :)

Back
Top Bottom