Vintage Timex Military Field Watch for Today

d08rbvH.jpg

Artego 500m Diver.
Got This One From "timecat" (Robert).

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Going a second day in a row with a rather colorful selection for Two's day, this lovely old[er] CROTON dress watch, with a dial composed of crushed opals. Although it's a quartz watch, and I typically don't purchase them for what some might consider silly reasons, I immediately fell in love with its thin case (8mm), the textured bracelet, and, of course, its remarkable dial, so it wasn't long before I had both the gold-plated and stainless versions. And while no one ever approaches me and offers to buy it off my wrist, it does still get quite a few compliments...

UZXayTu.jpg

K239Pkf.jpg

RF6sZf0.jpg

X1kciRq.jpg

Have an excellent Tuesday, all!

Going a second day in a row with a rather colorful selection for Two's day, this lovely old[er] CROTON dress watch, with a dial composed of crushed opals. Although it's a quartz watch, and I typically don't purchase them for what some might consider silly reasons, I immediately fell in love with its thin case (8mm), the textured bracelet, and, of course, its remarkable dial, so it wasn't long before I had both the gold-plated and stainless versions. And while no one ever approaches me and offers to buy it off my wrist, it does still get quite a few compliments...

UZXayTu.jpg

Have an excellent Tuesday, all!

Always thought this was a pretty dial.
Wish my terrazzo floor looked as good as that dial :drink:

Back
Top Bottom