Wednesday-December-28th-WRUW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invicta Reserve SAS SW500
26.1.jpg

26%20Large.jpg

28.1.jpg

28897007004_fd16a269e9_s.jpg

My second Christmas gift this year, an automatic Invicta Speedway chronograph with its excellent Seiko NE78A movement. Like I said, Mrs. Jingles is very good about keeping an eye on my eBay watch list and my multiple "want" lists from other sites, and she picked a good one yet again...

Godspeed Carrie Fisher, and Goodnight Sweet Princess

My second Christmas gift this year, an automatic Invicta Speedway chronograph with its excellent Seiko HE78A movement. Like I said, Mrs. Jingles is very good about keeping an eye on my eBay watch list and my multiple "want" lists from other sites, and she picked a good one yet

Nice one. The NE78 is kind of rare in Invictas in my experience, and a nice mov't. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My second Christmas gift this year, an automatic Invicta Speedway chronograph with its excellent Seiko HE78A movement. Like I said, Mrs. Jingles is very good about keeping an eye on my eBay watch list and my multiple "want" lists from other sites, and she picked a good one yet again...

Great gift. I have that watch and IMHO it is one of Invicta's best. Wear it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom